[1.0] chickens Multiproduce

Started by chicken305, July 06, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicken305

Hey everyone!

I integrated the Recipe for 5x and 10x of Meals, Pemmican, Kibble, Medicine and Drugs.

You can now produce Bulk Meals, Medicine and Drugs.

Production Speed is altered as well:
Normal 1x Production = 100%
5x Production = 90% of the total Productiontime of 5 Single pieces
10x Production = 80% of the total Productiontime of 10 Single pieces

Full Content List:
- Simple Meal
- Fine Meal
- Lavish Meal
- Packaged Survival Meal
- Pemmican
- Kibble
- Smokeleaf Joints
- Yayo (new in version 1.1)
- GoJuice (new in version 1.1)
- Flake (new in version 1.1)
- Penoxycyline (new in version 1.1)
- WakeUp (new in version 1.1)
- Medicine (new in version 1.1)
- Components (new in version 1.3)
- Bulk Stone Cutting (new in version 1.4)
- 10x Drug Burning (new in version 1.4)
- Psychoid Pekoe (new in version 1.5)
- Added 10x Pekoe and Joints to Druglab at 65% worktime (new in version 1.51)
- Compatibility for 0.19 and removed Psychoid Pekoe (new in version 1.54)
- Added 50x Smokeleaf Joint and 100x Smokeleaf Joint to the Druglab with 55% and 50% worktime respectively (new in version 1.55)
- Added Chemfuel x5 and x10 (new in Version 1.56)
- Added Advanced Components x3 and x5 (new in Version 1.56)
- Fixed Nutritional Value when producing Survival Meals (in Version 1.56)
- Fixed minor Typos (in Version 1.57)
- Compatibility for 1.0 (Version Number 1.0.1)

Will add more content as wished.
version 1.0.1

You can do whatever you want with my Mod, just tell me what please :)

The Mod is uploaded at Steam Workshop: Steam
Or you can download it here: Dropbox

Changelog:
v 1.0: initial release
v 1.1: added yayo, gojuice, medicine, flake, penoxycyline and wakeup
v 1.2: Fixed a Bug where you could produce Lavish and Fine Meals from only meat.
v 1.3: Added x3 and x5 Production of Components
v 1.3.1: Added Support for Beta 18
v 1.3.2: Fixed some Bugs
v 1.4: Added Bulk Stone cutting
v 1.5: Added Psychoid Pekoe
v 1.5.2: Fixed Component Assembly Bug
v 1.5.5: fix for Beta 19 and 50/100 Smokeleaf Joints at Druglab
v 1.5.6: Added Advanced Components, Chemfuel and fixed Nutritional Value of Survival Meals

hiepbg

chicken305

chicken305

Added in version 1.1:
- Yayo
- GoJuice
- Flake
- Penoxycyline
- WakeUp
- Medicine

hiepbg

It's fucking awesome

I can make 1000 lavish meals per day and sell a lot of them to trader for big profit !!!

Easy money !!!

SURU

Great! That's what i needed! <3  ;D
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

chicken305

Quote from: SURU on July 10, 2017, 03:36:00 AM
Great! That's what i needed! <3  ;D
Quote from: hiepbg on July 10, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
It's fucking awesome

I can make 1000 lavish meals per day and sell a lot of them to trader for big profit !!!

Easy money !!!

I am happy to hear that you like my Mod so much :)

Wildcard82

Great mod, thank you so much. I had recently scanned the forum for a way to multi craft smokeleaf and hadn't found anything so was going to try and mod it myself so I'm very glad you beat me to it and saved my poor grey matter from a racking  ;D

CheaterEater

There is a typo with the meals. Fine and lavish meals have both meatraw and foodraw. This means they can use all meat for those meals, as that is rawfood. It should be meatraw and plantfoodraw.

chicken305

Quote from: CheaterEater on July 10, 2017, 07:18:05 PM
There is a typo with the meals. Fine and lavish meals have both meatraw and foodraw. This means they can use all meat for those meals, as that is rawfood. It should be meatraw and plantfoodraw.

Thank you for that! i saw that yesterday while playing as well, just did not thought it was an error :P

New in Version 1.2:
Fixed a Bug where you could produce Lavish and Fine Meals from only meat.

chicken305

Hey there,

I added Bulkproduction of Components to my mod.

MRizqonT

Great mod man,even its like "Bulk meal"(maybe you ported it to alpha 17) and "Feed The Colonists"its still have some different with them,like you can create x5 and x10 drug and medicine,and altered work speed for the x5 and x10 meal production.Its can make many in game money though so i recommend you to download it(if you don't know)

Andrew112

You might want to use a different file hosting site I gave up after having 2 different files downloaded from your link one a .rar and the other a .rar.exe, both blocked by my anti virus. Verifying the files on Virustotal identifies the file hashes with different file names which is suspicious, both files also identifies as being infected. :(

hiepbg

Quote from: Andrew112 on July 14, 2017, 10:36:34 AM
You might want to use a different file hosting site I gave up after having 2 different files downloaded from your link one a .rar and the other a .rar.exe, both blocked by my anti virus. Verifying the files on Virustotal identifies the file hashes with different file names which is suspicious, both files also identifies as being infected. :(

May be your PC had been infected long before. I didn't see any suspicious .exe file. Just only one rar file.

chicken305

Quote from: hiepbg on July 14, 2017, 12:49:54 PM
Quote from: Andrew112 on July 14, 2017, 10:36:34 AM

May be your PC had been infected long before. I didn't see any suspicious .exe file. Just only one rar file.

I definately only uploaded RAR Files, probably your PC then :/