[1.0] Death Rattle (2018-10-30)

Started by System.Linq, July 17, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jgta4444

Quote from: MikeOfDragon on August 07, 2017, 10:59:47 PM
Non-colonist pawns die like 2/3rds (I think, maybe 1/3) of the time, to prevent you from getting colonists too fast. But I am pretty sure they would be compatible.
Well "No Death Randomness" detour default "ShouldBeDead" method and due to this all changes which "Death Rattle" make to this method will be reverted....This renders him nonfunctional and colonist starts dying from losing kidneys(Sorry if I'm say something strange, my English is very bad).

System.Linq

Quote from: MeMyselfAnDie on July 25, 2017, 09:44:14 PM
Would it be possible for you to make a version that is compatible (or I suppose replaces the functionality of, since I think they change the same function) with no death randomness?

No. Get whoever made that to use Harmony. It's not a problem on my end.

Flimflamshabam

Quote from: Reoxur on July 26, 2017, 06:40:11 AM
Quote from: rambo on July 25, 2017, 12:42:07 PM
suggestion : add organ machines like a lung machine when you get bitten by snake (in real life) and no anti venom is available they put you in some sort of lung machine until the affects wear out so if lets a heart is destroyed and you have no spare hearts so you put a heart machine until a "generous" donor comes by

I second that  :P

Cryptosleep Caskets

nguadien

I would really love to install this mod...but its name reminds me of the horrow movie I most scared of (Ju-On). So I would never install it just to remember gim images whenever I play Rimworld...

And I would hate the scene of twenties of pirates downed but only 2 to 3 will survive...too hard for my prison.

WREN_PL

"Attachment deleted due to age"

Can you put it back up again?

Maybe even on dropbox or sth this time.

Thanks in advance

EnterTheNameHere

Wow, that deletion of link is unnecessary, since no new version of RimWorld was released since 17b.

The mod should be available here: https://www.nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/199/?

(If someone prefer DropBox, I've put a mirror here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujqluxkliu0jzvv/DeathRattle%202017-7-18-199-17-7-18.rar?dl=0 (old 17b version, you can find newer in the previous link)
just mind that I've put it on DropBox, not the author)

Canute

QuoteWow, that deletion of link is unnecessary, since no new version of RimWorld was released since 17b.
The server was running low on space, and the admin reduced the duration from attachments from 6 month to 2 month.
Many mod released got hit by this.

EnterTheNameHere

In that case that's reasonable. I would probably choose to disable the option to host mods here altogether, since there are better options for file hosting and proper archivation modders already use (plus I really like features of CKAN from Kerbal Space Program community).

System.Linq

Sam Gray

Thanks for the update but the .rar file seems to be corrupted and cannot be opened.

notfood

System.Linq

Quote from: CyanSam on December 02, 2017, 01:15:43 PM
Thanks for the update but the .rar file seems to be corrupted and cannot be opened.

Update your 7zip.

Canute

Quote from: Linq on December 02, 2017, 06:16:55 PM
Quote from: CyanSam on December 02, 2017, 01:15:43 PM

Update your 7zip.
Just curious, when you use 7zip to create the archive, it shouldn't have .rar as ending. Because 7zip don't create rar-archives, but can open them.

System.Linq

kubolek01

Quote from: Linq on September 12, 2017, 07:23:05 PM
Quote from: MeMyselfAnDie on July 25, 2017, 09:44:14 PM
Would it be possible for you to make a version that is compatible (or I suppose replaces the functionality of, since I think they change the same function) with no death randomness?

No. Get whoever made that to use Harmony. It's not a problem on my end.
Damn, compatibility. Gonna wait for it to become compatible, or choose.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.