[1.3] Animals Logic 🐾

Started by Oblitus, July 24, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblitus

That mod completely detours world generation parameter page, so it would break any other related mod. Nothing can be done at my side.

Oblitus

Updates!

Logistics:
Rewritten from scratch. Now uses transpiler and has flexible config.

My Little Planet:
Injection method rewritten to use transpiler. Now slider is actually a part of the page.
Removed 11 step sized world generation (you really don't need it).
Translation support, Russian translation.

Carbon:
Minor tuning of hay to chemfuel recipe - it takes 75 units of hay instead of 90, output changed accordingly.

Animals Logic:
Neating up sources. No actual changes.

As usual, everything on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicksilverfox/RimworldMods/releases

Oblitus

Logistics hotfix. Now snow detection actually works.

Oblitus

Updates! Beta versions of Animals Logic, Carbon and My Little Planet.

Following functions are cut from AL due to being implemented in base game:
Naming
Sleep disturbance prevention
No master auto assignment
Miscarry prevention on low malnutrition
Configurable windness factor for training (value for extreme wildness is now reasonable)

Syrchalis

The latest updated fixed the bug of hens just standing there, dying of hunger because they can't lay their egg, right? At least it seems to be working fine now in my game.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Oblitus

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 03, 2018, 07:17:37 AM
The latest updated fixed the bug of hens just standing there, dying of hunger because they can't lay their egg, right? At least it seems to be working fine now in my game.
Well it was never reported, so I have no idea it ever existed.

Oblitus

Animals Logic update:
Configurable animal hauling efficiency (can replace Hardworking Animals).
Configurable tameness decay threshold.
Configurable training decay speed.

Syrchalis

Quote from: Oblitus on July 07, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
Animals Logic update:
Thank you so much. I haven't tried yet but hardworking animals is something I really need... so much stuff to haul.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Oblitus

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 07, 2018, 06:10:12 PM
Quote from: Oblitus on July 07, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
Animals Logic update:
Thank you so much. I haven't tried yet but hardworking animals is something I really need... so much stuff to haul.
That thing is experimental, would appreciate the feedback.

Syrchalis

Seems to be working fine. I set it to 0.1h and the animals haul nearly all the time. I can't say for sure because I think they were so effective there isn't much to haul anymore and if they have nothing to haul they idle of course =P

Oblitus

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 07, 2018, 07:02:17 PM
Seems to be working fine. I set it to 0.1h and the animals haul nearly all the time. I can't say for sure because I think they were so effective there isn't much to haul anymore and if they have nothing to haul they idle of course =P
An interesting thing about vanilla hauling by animals. There is hardcoded 1-hour delay between issuing haul jobs.

Syrchalis

Well I observed some of my animals hauling something and then immediately hauling something else, without any real delay in between.

Oblitus

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 07, 2018, 07:29:05 PM
Well I observed some of my animals hauling something and then immediately hauling something else, without any real delay in between.
It can happen if it was a long haul since delay starts from issuing a job, not finishing it.

Modded job issuer has a minimal delay for half of the current delay, so it is mostly irrelevant. Zero delay just bypasses everything, so animals haul like pawns (exact same behavior as Hardworking Animals had, even if technically implemented differently).

Oblitus

Hotfix for Animals Logic:
Removed extra fighting back, it is not necessary for 1.0
Experimental update for zone change handling.
Hotfix for training degradation config.
Hauling is changed with a 0.5h step.

CJoker3221

Do you have any intentions of adding the configurable hauling to B18? That's such a needed feature for me, I'm playing on HCSK..