[Mod Request] Censored Rimworld (IKR BLASPHEMY lol)

Started by Wolf619, September 06, 2017, 10:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razzoriel

Quote from: AngleWyrm on September 11, 2017, 01:48:41 PM
Quote from: Razzoriel on September 11, 2017, 12:13:13 PM
We should also learn with tribals on how their culture is great, screw space travelling, i want to know how this muffallo shaman is awesome.
There's space travel in this game? Weren't FTL, stargates, wormholes, warp drive, etc already censored? Probably to prevent bad things like cultural cross-contamination, interstellar trade and colonial expansion. The evil 4x's of eXpansion, eXtermination, eXploitation, eXploration must come to an end!

No replacement in the works of course. That would be some sort of philosophical support for natural selection, survival of the fittest mechanisms and so on -- clearly a divisive and adversarial environment.

Flowers for everyone; but just the soft pretty ones that can't survive on their own... If any of those survived.
Yeah right, everyone must seize the means of production to archieve complete space utopia.

SpaceDorf

My girls ( 8 & 10 ) cope quite well with the unrestricted version of Rimworld.

Truth be told, I withhold some information from them about all the possibilities in the game and enjoy that they are happy
exploring the content and mods on their own.
They never reached the state where they came into contact with drugs.

On the other hand children are quite perceptive to certain truth and know that nature is not only puppies and kittens.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Razzoriel

Quote from: SpaceDorf on September 11, 2017, 04:22:49 PM
My girls ( 8 & 10 ) cope quite well with the unrestricted version of Rimworld.

Truth be told, I withhold some information from them about all the possibilities in the game and enjoy that they are happy
exploring the content and mods on their own.
They never reached the state where they came into contact with drugs.

On the other hand children are quite perceptive to certain truth and know that nature is not only puppies and kittens.
Congratulations, sir, based on this affirmation alone, I can verify you are quite a responsible parent on this regard.

Canute

And at school his girls give out gift-boxes with luciferium ! :-)

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.