[1.0] The Many Mods Of Mehni [Updated "daily!"]

Started by Mehni, September 26, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mehni

Quote from: FadingFog on March 24, 2019, 01:09:58 PM
Hello, i've update Russian translation of More faction interaction
https://mega.nz/#!jYhxHKzb!la1mJ6Q1BKwuNZGQdkQxIxjS05ldbZZ3l7iv_zEsXQE

Thank you very much! I've added it to GitHub. I noticed it's missing a few keys for the annual expo events. The automated translation tool doesn't pick up on them. Instead, you can use https://github.com/Mehni/MoreFactionInteraction/tree/master/Languages/Pirate as a template.

@Lupin III: Sounds good. Keep me posted.

@Agiber: Maybe a bit out of scope for MFI, but a good mod idea nonetheless.

Xaviien

Is there any chance of Pick Up And Haul being updated to include something that makes people pick up what they harvest?

I've been playing a lot of Naked Brutality, and having someone run around the map harvesting berries, then running back and forth from the campfire to random corners of the map to grab 10 berries to make each meal is annoying.
I know I can avoid this with more micro, but it would be nice if there were a mod that could help.

I also know that this has been raised multiple times over the past 4 years, but I can't find any response from a mod author stating that this is impossible to add. I do understand that it might be difficult to add "Place item in inventory if there is space for it" to the end of every harvest type job, but if you could, it would certainly be worth a coffee or ten.

gaberad

Would it be possible/would you consider getting Animal Food Restrictions to show up in the Numbers mod?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46440.0

Ruisuki

ello mate do you happen to know of a mod that concentrates factions in specific regions of the planet to benefit from More Faction Interaction? Also does anyone recommend any faction mods? OP what do you run with it, only vanilla factions?

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: Ruisuki on April 23, 2019, 09:34:19 PM
ello mate do you happen to know of a mod that concentrates factions in specific regions of the planet to benefit from More Faction Interaction? Also does anyone recommend any faction mods? OP what do you run with it, only vanilla factions?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=45519.0

account13123

About Dismiss Trader, does dismissing a trader give you any penalty such as a chance they will be insulted at being sent away? If not, that might be a fun addition. Or maybe a "fun" addition, if they had a small chance to turn hostile  ;D

korzon19

I'm not exactly sure if this is a thread for bugs, but I encountered an error with MoreFactionInteraction. More info here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=49034.0
I also reported it on Steam, but it has less info there.

Vehicular_Zombicide

I seem to be having an odd problem with your "More Faction Interaction" mod. It all seems to work just fine, right up until about midway through the first year in game- then the game freezes and stops responding, forcing the shutdown of the program. This has occurred on multiple new games despite repeated attempts to reload each save- no matter what, this always happens around the same time.

According to the output log, the last thing it tried to do was start the "bumper crop" event before crashing. I've tried reinstalling More Faction Interaction and moving it to the top of the load order, but to no avail. Here's the error message in the output log.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at MoreFactionInteraction.World_Incidents.IncidentWorker_BumperCrop+<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<RandomNearbyGrowerSettlement>b__0 (RimWorld.Planet.Settlement settlement) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.Planet.Settlement].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[RimWorld.Planet.Settlement].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[RimWorld.Planet.Settlement]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Settlement] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElement[Settlement] (IEnumerable`1 source, RimWorld.Planet.Settlement& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.RandomElementWithFallback[Settlement] (IEnumerable`1 source, RimWorld.Planet.Settlement fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MoreFactionInteraction.World_Incidents.IncidentWorker_BumperCrop.RandomNearbyGrowerSettlement (Int32 originTile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MoreFactionInteraction.World_Incidents.IncidentWorker_BumperCrop.TryGetRandomAvailableTargetMap (Verse.Map& map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MoreFactionInteraction.World_Incidents.IncidentWorker_BumperCrop.CanFireNowSub (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker.CanFireNow (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms, Boolean forced) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.TryFire (RimWorld.FiringIncident fi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

And my mod list load order is attached below. The following mods were added most recently, around the same time as this error started happening;

- War Crimes Expanded
- Razor Wire (With Damage)
- Gems
-More Sculptures
-Fences and Floors

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is a literal game breaking issue. Thanks.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Chibisuke

4M Mehni's Misc Modifications has logging mode still enabled. It's generating harmony.log file on desktop on each time rimworld start up.

Pangaea

Quote from: Mehni on September 26, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Pick Up And Haulv1.0.5Dec 3"Greatest hauling mod ever" - Chicken Plucker

Am playing with Pick up and Haul now, plus Common Sense. It's really great, love that my people behave more sensibly and can carry more stuff. Makes it easier probably, but it's awesome. One thing, though, I still notice that I have to micromanage them when they go to chop/cut something, and usually will just walk back again empty-handed. Is it possible to change things so that they carry what they just chopped down in cases like this?

(I used the current master from git)

Ruisuki

did more faction interaction add doctor request quest? it added a caravan with no colonists post completion

Pangaea

Hi. I have a request for Pick up and Haul. Would it be possible to make it so that when you are loading items into transport pods, the pawns will fill their pockets instead of pick up one war veil and carry that, then go back for another?

Don't recall now if it's the same for normal caravans, but in any case it would be excellent if the pawns used their normal capacities when carrying stuff for transport pod and caravan travel. It can be such a big endeavour currently, with people possibly flipping out unless you micromanage them so they at least east when hungry. Being able to carry more stuff each time would cut down on some of the time this process takes, and thus reduce risk for mental breaks.

Schwartz

Really odd bug with Pick Up And Haul:

I have a steel storage #1 set to low with several thousand steel, as well as a single-tile steel storage #2 set to normal with 700 steel. They're supposed to haul from the low to the normal stockpile.

However, what happens is that they'll pick up ~20 steel, run halfway to stockpile #2, then turn around and come back. They will also repeatedly pick up ~20 steel, then drop it right next to the big stack at #1. Then merge stacks. And repeat.

This is in conjunction with XXL Stacks and Storage Tweaks. I have unloaded Storage Tweaks for testing purposes and it still happens.

anochi

Loving Numbers

Is there no body size column for animals and wildlife?

Noticed quirks:
ManhunterOnDamageChance isn't sortable
Duplicate columns also removed
Colonists > Misc > Food Restriction not removable? This was due to Pawn Rules

Raf's

Hi, is it normal to not get past the first stage in a shooting expo with a 20 shooting character? Or is there more to that expo other than just skill level?