[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oxidus

Then stop promising you will release it in middle of This week since its weekend already,but choose some stable goal and go by it.
Requiescat in Pace,Mio Fello.

Vonholtz

Quote from: Oxidus on January 31, 2015, 03:02:56 AM
Then stop promising you will release it in middle of This week since its weekend already,but choose some stable goal and go by it.
I do not know if you mod? I do not mod, so I can wait till he get it up and running. If you a mod then maybe look in to making your own zombie mod. I for one can wait till he get it done and put it out so we can all have fun playing it. 

Oxidus

He should let out source code so we can play it even without updates.There is nothing to update about this mod anyways.It just need zombies and zombie infection.

hesoyam

Quote from: Oxidus on January 31, 2015, 07:16:44 AM
There is nothing to update about this mod anyways.It just need zombies and zombie infection.
being a git won't get him to release the code or the update any sooner

Oxidus

Quote from: hesoyam on January 31, 2015, 07:55:10 AM
There is nothing to update about this mod anyways.It just need zombies and zombie infection.
How am i a git? Im just pointing out this reply : I'm planning on working on the mod this weekend, and hopefully I will have it done for you guys in the middle of next week....So he shouldnt promise everything since he promised it again and again he didnt released it.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Oxidus on January 31, 2015, 08:53:58 AM
How am i a git? Im just pointing out this reply : I'm planning on working on the mod this weekend, and hopefully I will have it done for you guys in the middle of next week....So he shouldnt promise everything since he promised it again and again he didnt released it.
He said HOPEFULLY, not I PROMISE to have it done, dude there is a huge difference
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Oxidus

Quote from: GiantCookieEater on January 31, 2015, 09:02:09 AM
He said HOPEFULLY, not I PROMISE to have it done, dude there is a huge difference
Look he said that again and still didnt fullfill it.What is sense of telling us something that doesnt happens.

HBKRKO619

Man, he's not paid to do or update this mod. If he want to keep the mod for himself, he can do it, it's his right. You should be thankfull that he release it for everyone here and after some reply like yours, if I was him, I would update this for myself.
GiantCookieEeater is right, he never PROMISE anything. I hope you know that in life, their is some kind of thing more important that a game or some mod so it will take the time needed and he will update this if he WANT to and if I was him, I would wait for alpha 9 now just to make understand to some people like you that you can't have what you want when you want but when we can.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Oxidus on January 31, 2015, 09:17:01 AM
Quote from: GiantCookieEater on January 31, 2015, 09:02:09 AM
Look he said that again and still didnt fullfill it.What is sense of telling us something that doesnt happens.
Hes trying his best to get it out to us. You also have to keep in mind he inst a robot that sits at a computer to pump out mods. He has a life a legit job and maybe a family idk but i can wait and so should you these modders have a lot to replace when it comes to updating the mod. Watch i think its Julie when he/she is making a mod or anyone who live streams when building a mod. just don't rush him. I want the mod to but i don't want it to be really buggy and broken when he rushes it out.
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

TheSilencedScream

Personally, I'd rather you just wait for A9 to update.

I don't want you to get burnt out by having to update this twice in a rather short time span. :/
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

hesoyam

How am i a git?
I read your post as bad sarcasm, basically you suggesting that he could've should've finish it by now

He should let out source code so we can play it even without updates.
Now that I've reread it I think you wouldn't have a clue what to do even if he released his magical source, I mean if it was playable without requiring to adjust for every new alpha we wouldn't be having this conversation we would be swearing at the unbalanced unending undead swarm covering most of the map ::)

Now english is not my primary but I'm sure that planning hopefully =\= promising certainly
Also I agree that waiting sucks but there are better ways to influence people

*Edit
Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 31, 2015, 09:23:35 AM
You should be thankfull that he release it for everyone here and after some reply like yours, if I was him, I would update this for myself. GiantCookieEeater is right, he never PROMISE anything.
Anyway the real enemies are zeds so lets not get carried away, JC should be proud that his fans care so much about his work that they would raise drama over it not updating and I for one will hope that A9 will go smoother then A8 did

Quote from: Justin C on January 22, 2015, 02:29:21 AM
And I promise I will have the Alpha 9 version done much more quickly.

Vonholtz

[/quote] How am i a git? Im just pointing out this reply : I'm planning on working on the mod this weekend, and hopefully I will have it done for you guys in the middle of next week....So he shouldnt promise everything since he promised it again and again he didnt released it.
[/quote]
How are you a git. That's easy we all want to play his mod but we have the patience to wait with out making some remark. You have no idea what going on in the modders life. But you seem to think this mod is just here for you and you want it now. I do not know you at all but you earlier post make you sound spoiled. Have some patience.

Justin C

...but choose some stable goal and go by it.
That's what I was doing in my last post. The release date is definitely whenever Alpha 9 is released.

As others have already pointed out, I said that I was hoping to have free time to work on it. Then things happened, and I wound up having to dedicate my weekend and most of this week to paid projects. As much as I want to update the mod for you, when I have to choose between working on the mod and working on a project someone is paying me to complete, it's not even a choice. Even if I thought I had the time to do both, I would never make the client wait.

And the others were right anyway. If the testers are going to have a build to test soon I might as well start development on the Alpha 9 release instead.

Vonholtz

Quote from: Justin C on January 31, 2015, 11:12:43 PM
...but choose some stable goal and go by it.
That's what I was doing in my last post. The release date is definitely whenever Alpha 9 is released.

As others have already pointed out, I said that I was hoping to have free time to work on it. Then things happened, and I wound up having to dedicate my weekend and most of this week to paid projects. As much as I want to update the mod for you, when I have to choose between working on the mod and working on a project someone is paying me to complete, it's not even a choice. Even if I thought I had the time to do both, I would never make the client wait.

And the others were right anyway. If the testers are going to have a build to test soon I might as well start development on the Alpha 9 release instead.
Right on.  one of the first video I saw of Rimworld the youtuber was using your zombie mod. I am new to the game and want to try the zombie mod. It looked fun. But I have the patience to wait for you to have the time. So take your time and do not let anyone get to you. Cheers

Oxidus

He already started moding it,someone else take overs.Its not really hard taking this mod away and share it as it was yours.He can quit but someone else will take over.