[1.0][B19] GlitterWorld Prime - Online Marketplace

Started by TwistedSoul, November 09, 2017, 06:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwistedSoul

I need your games logs to diagnose the issue guys.

If you're playing with an illegal copy of RW, don't ask for help.

Some countries, including Russia can sometimes have issues reaching Ireland where the servers are due to ISPs blocking certain IP ranges.

raix

I've been getting "Unable to download market data. Please try again later." for 3 or 4 days. I am using a legit DRM-Free copy of rimworld, i got the sendowl receipt in my email. and it was working just fine before these last few days.

https://file.io/bbc3Qj outputlog

https://imgur.com/a/Pnd2ZyP modlist

TwistedSoul

TwistedSoul

Axon

I assume (for me at least) the issue was that I was using a VPN. Works with it turned off. Why?, no idea. Works though.

TwistedSoul

Hi all,

Updated the mod tonight, please update in order to restore functionality. The B19 and 1.0 code has now been merged into a version that supports both in the same file!

• Big speed improvements for people with lots of mods
  • Work around for a problem in Combat Extended 1.0, restoring functionality to GWP.
  • Breaking API changes so the older mod versions don't work.
  • B18 support has been removed.

My reasons behind this are.

• It only makes up 1% of the traffic on the server,
  • There have been very little active players in 30 days.
  • It requires that I maintain a separate branch of the code since it is not code compatible with B19/1.0

princexx

Hello when I try to trade it says I'm banned from using it... is there a way to use it again?

docssy

Hi,
1.0 - I'm noticing I'm loosing parts of my order when I order multiple minified objects.

IValerian

My wife and I share games using steam's family feature thingy (one account gets to play games from the other account as long as the other account isn't playing that game). Will either or both of us get banned for (never at the same time) playing the game using this mod in this way?

TwistedSoul

TwistedSoul

Quote from: docssy on March 03, 2019, 11:21:58 PM
Hi,
1.0 - I'm noticing I'm loosing parts of my order when I order multiple minified objects.

Hello, can you please fill in the bug report (in first post) and give me as much detail as you can, also include HugsLib log link if you can (Ctrl-F12 in-game).

Many thanks.