[B18] Enhanced Development (Mod Collection) 2018-07-02

Started by Jaxxa, November 24, 2017, 08:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firestrock

Had no problems with ce version of the shields so far, thanks for that!

PerrytPL

I have a question about ED-Embrasure mod. Is it normal that while shooting through embrasure it takes damage? Because it's kind of annoying when my colonist are shooting through embrasure, and after 100 shots it completely brokes down :/  btw. i'm playing on zombieland mod too, so broken embrasure means certain death to my colonists)

Jaxxa

Quote from: PerrytPL on May 01, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
I have a question about ED-Embrasure mod. Is it normal that while shooting through embrasure it takes damage? Because it's kind of annoying when my colonist are shooting through embrasure, and after 100 shots it completely brokes down :/  btw. i'm playing on zombieland mod too, so broken embrasure means certain death to my colonists)

It should only take damage when the Embrasure is hit, either by a Melee or Ranged Attack.
If you are shooting through it and the bullet is passing through the Embrasure there should be no damage.
If it is getting hit by a bullet it will take damage, but as far as I know that does not happen when colonist are right next to it and firing out.

n0m4an

Hi Jaxxa,
first: Thx for these mods of yours. Great work.
to my issues:
If I want to use the mods LaserDrill, ReverseCycleCooler and QuantumShield, I get this errors

Could not find a type named EnhancedDevelopment.LaserDrill.Building_LaserDrill
Could not find a type named EnhancedDevelopment.LaserDrill.Building_LaserFiller
Could not find a type named Enhanced_Development.PersonalShields.Building_QuantumShield_Charger
Could not find a type named EnhancedDevelopment.ReverseCycleCooler.Building_ReverseCycleCooler
Could not find a type named EnhancedDevelopment.ReverseCycleCooler.PlaceWorker_ReverseCycleCooler

For more details you can look here and the log file attached to the post.
https://pastebin.com/HnKrketn

As far as I can estimate these errors, they are not stopping the game, but they are a little confusing.
I hope you can fixed it by time.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Jaxxa

It looks like it is an issue with the .dll files.
Can you try downloading them again from GitHub, making certain that you dont get the source code only versions.

They probably wont stop the game, but I doubt that any of the features added by those mods will work until the errors get fixed.

Lethe

ED-SafeTraps - Anyway to expand this to also cover friendlies like visitors and guests?

Also, it doesn't seem to be linked on the main page anymore. Just a heads up. 

Jaxxa

I have Good News and Bad News.

The Bad news is that ED-SafeTraps has been Depreciated, so I wont be updating it and don't advise anyone to start using it, that is why it has been removed from being linked in the first post.

The Good news is that the the functionality that it had is now available in ED-EnhancedOptions, including as you requested the ability to cover all friendlies (visitors and guests).

n0m4an

Quote from: Jaxxa on May 06, 2018, 06:35:30 PM
It looks like it is an issue with the .dll files.
Can you try downloading them again from GitHub, making certain that you dont get the source code only versions.

They probably wont stop the game, but I doubt that any of the features added by those mods will work until the errors get fixed.

Yepp you're right, I didn't have the dlls. Thx for the hint.
This dll-files are compiled from pdn-files? Or do you have to delivered them?

Thx again

Jaxxa

No problem, glad you got it working.

The .dll files are compiled from the C# source code.

kupukupu

any chance to update the ED-PersonalNanoShields [and ED-PersonalAnimalShields] to A18 ?

Jaxxa

Quote from: kupukupu on May 25, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
any chance to update the ED-PersonalNanoShields [and ED-PersonalAnimalShields] to A18 ?

Probably not on its own, but similar functionality will be included in my upcoming mod that I have started working on.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41537.0

Platonov555

Any modders could help me update ED-Embrasures myself? Shouldn't be too hard, basically 1 file to edit/correct - buildings_embrasures.xml

any help appreciated, simply can't play wihtout it

[attachment deleted due to age]

Jaxxa

Just Updated Enhanced Options to fix a bug with SuppressBreakdown.

Jaxxa