[1.2,1.1,1.0] Equiums Storyteller Work SILENT RAIDS

Started by hauvega, November 25, 2017, 09:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hauvega

Try this version.  Still trying to figure out how the food type flags work and how they are defined.  I am also trying to figure out how to forbid without too much complexity.  If I can race prohibit certain things, then this will be easier to do. 

Equiums test

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

Ranisimo

Hello, I have a million and one mods loaded, so it's hard to for me to determine an exact mod conflict/issue, but that won't stop me from trying!
Whenever I try to start a new game, I get an error when using the Prepare Carefully mod, I can't bring up the exact error right now, but it's something to do with the face and body textures not being loaded/detected properly by the Prepare Carefully editor. I could still see the pawn in the little editor screen. but whenever I tried to change the colour of the pawn, the colours wouldn't change on the display.

Here's an issue brought up by the logs whilst in-game. Occured right after loading.
Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_Alien_Equium855 of type Verse.Pawn. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=WorkTab.PriorityManager curPathRelToParent=/Priorities/keys
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory:ObjectWithLoadID(String)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRefList(String, IExposable)
Verse.CrossRefHandler:TakeResolvedRefList(String)
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(Dictionary`2&, String, LookMode, LookMode, List`1&, List`1&)
WorkTab.PriorityManager:ExposeData()
Verse.CrossRefHandler:ResolveAllCrossReferences()
Verse.ScribeLoader:FinalizeLoading()
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile_Patch1(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__0()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Prior to saving and loading I got a warning message about how the IDs weren't 'deep saved' so it could cause issues whilst loading. I had an error for each one of my Equius pawns (4).
I'm a real life boomrat.

hauvega

Probably would help with a log file and a game save. I tested with a small amount of mods and I did not have a problem.  I have pc at the bottom of the list.  It could be load order? 

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

A new test with food allowance.  Only certain foods will be eaten.    Works with GouRimet 1.0 and Vegetable Garden and a personal version of Grill Tech.  Looking for more food suggestions.https://www.dropbox.com/s/q031j138q9f9n3e/Equium%20Horse%20RaceTest.rar?dl=0

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Version 10 out.
Equiums have a strict diet.  They will not eat healroot anymore planted or wild.  Works with gouRimet 1.0, Vegetable Garden, U.S Military Kit, and Rimmu-Nation - Camping Stuff.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Updated to making their own meals.   Three meals that can be made.  Two hay versions and one non hay version.  Eat Up..

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Micro update.  Added player colony base icon.  Can see own player colony on the world.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Added patch for growing haygrass in hydroponics basins.  Good for tough locations.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

Call me Arty

There's a real lack of attention for this despite the fact that it's one of the better race mods out there, even if you're its successor. It's an awesome mod and addition to the game, with some aliens that really outplay all of the other "durr, what if human but animal head?" mods. I just wanted to let you know, it's pretty great.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

hauvega

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

Call me Arty

Quote from: hauvega on June 18, 2018, 09:44:42 AM
Just put up a version for the unstable build.

That was. . . quick. Good job! Hope everyone updates as quick as you do!
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

hauvega

It is a work in progress.  Still trying to get a feel for the new build. 

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

mekukutut

This race was the basis of my most successful cutist colony.. mostly because I could use all the normal food for sacrifices. So looking forward to the version for 1.0.

hauvega

I see red.  Just updated to v1.2.   Change in texture path for body parts in core.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

hauvega

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again