Q about Ancient Ship Crash event

Started by evilbob, January 02, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilbob

My game freezes when Ancient Ship Crash event start and when i attack it.
is it possible to turn it off?

Ser Kitteh

Canute

I got the same problem and couldn't identify the mod so far which cause the trouble.

You should use the dev. tool "Destroy" and remove the ship part.
Maybe create a Raid with the dev. tool instead.

To disable the events,
backup your safegame,
open your safegame with a texteditor
search for: <parts>
and insert this code behind it.

<li Class="ScenPart_DisableIncident">
<def>DisableIncident</def>
<incident>PsychicEmanatorShipPartCrash</incident>
</li>
<li Class="ScenPart_DisableIncident">
<def>DisableIncident</def>
<incident>PoisonShipPartCrash</incident>
</li>

And safe it.

evilbob

I have a good list of the modes that I have online:

AI uplift assistant, Alpha Muffalo B18, Animal Feed Trough B18, Barn Stall B18, BigBatteries, Biomatter, Block Convert, Cheaper Components 18.1722-115-, Clutter Structure_doorStuff, Clutter Structure_Windows, DeadMansClothing, Dubs Bad Hygiene, Dubs Rimkit, Dubs Skylight, ED-Embrasures, ED-LaserDrill, ED-SafeTraps, Exotic Joy, ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering, FeedTheColonists18, Firefoam Belt, Fireplace Mod V1.9b B18, GlitterWorldPrime [A18], Himkey's Embrasures, HugsLib, LED-Lights-Extended-v.B10.1, Locks, LongRangePodLauncher, Mamuffalo V1.04 B18, Mending_easy, Miniaturisation-0.18.0 , More Furniture, More Trade Ships 18.1722-116-, More Vanilla Turrets B18, Organ thoughts, PD's Goodies, PlantSaver, PowerArmour T-45b - B18, Prisoner-Ransom-1.0-1 , Raiderpedes B18 , Rimatomics, RimFridge, RimwoldAutopsy-master, Rimworld-Shields, RT_Fuse-B18-1.1.1, RT_SolarFlareShield-B18-1.2.2 , RW_RefugeeStats, Shuttlecraft, SkilledStonecutting, SSLightningRod-master, StackXXL, TilledSoil, Titanium+, Toxic Fallout Protection Suit , TradingSpot, WanderingCaravans [B18] , (B18) Portable Power Generator - Nerfed, [sd] advanced powergeneration.

Canute

evilbob,
much thanks for the modlist, that helped me to narrow it down.

The bad part is Shuttlecraft.
If you allready build or got some shuttle you should deconstr. or destroy them, and then deactivate the mod.
At my side at last, the mech's spawn normaly after i shoot at the ship part now.

evilbob

This mod did not work,  I tried to build it yesterday. I'll delete it right away and see what happens next.
ty

evilbob

Thank you for the help. I got two  Ancient Ship Crash event during my game after i deleted  Shuttlecraft mod and my game did not freezes and bonus my wandering caravans will no longer disappear mysteriously  :D

Canute

But without your modlist i wouldn't find the Bad mod so fast.
You are the first other one who report this bug with the ships.