[B18] RimFace for Facial Stuff

Started by Psychodozer, January 26, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyx01

Hello, I noticed you deleted my post from your steam workshop (and blocked me from posting on your workshop page?) when I was trying to ask about your inclusion of Killface's Legacy Version of Facial Stuff (in it's entirety) into your current version of RimFace. I was simply asking if Killface gave you permission to include it, or if you did without permission, since his page on Steam Workshop under "License" that claims copyright over all textures included and specifies not to reuse without having permission.

If asking about your mods licensing or permissions is offensive to you, I apologize, but my reason for doing so is that I'd like to use your mod. But, I'd be wary of using it in any sort of stream, Let's Play or mod featurette video unless I can make sure the permissions are there first.

matheryn

hey there,

would love a feature to be able to remove beards and mostashes please

Rift31

Is this compatible with the "Detailed Body Textures" mod?

Ruisuki

Comrade Corwin

Does anyone know how to reposition hands in the editor to hold modded equipment and maces correctly? The mod creator has told me a couple times to use it the editor, but every time I try, I can't seem get the right options to edit anything but walking animations and when I bring this up, Killface goes silent. I've followed the instructions up to the point of opening up the 'walking animations tab,' after turning it on the options menu, but I have no idea where to go from here. I've fiddled around with every every slider and drop down menu and nothing seems to indicate that I am editing hand/feet positions outside of walking animations. What am I doing wrong here?

I just want to be able to finally use modded weapons with the amazing hand and feet animations without the weapons magically floating in front of the pawns.

Ruisuki

maybe try asking killface. the op here hasnt been on since april

Bvlt

Is there a way to make beards less frequent with the facial stuff mod? Because with facial stuff, literally every male over 30 has a full beard/moustache like shaving razors were never invented in this world.

Fluffy (l2032)

This is pretty cool!

Also, I just wanted to drop in to say you shouldn't worry about steam users too much. Some are great, some are arseholes, most never say a thing. In my experience, if you stay calm and politely tell the arseholes to stop being arseholes, they tend to give up - and even better, the nice guys will back you up. It's important not to be seen as an arsehole yourself though, so stay calm, polite and positive.

Also, the steam rating system is dumb. You won't ever get over 3 stars until you have 100+ or so ratings, and many more for 5 stars. Hang in there though, I'm sure you'll get there if you keep making mods like these!

Hadley

Quote from: Ruisuki on August 01, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

Killface asked for help on Steam, he apparently can't fix some Errors.

RaddishBlaster

Edit Again-
I've looked at it some more and I think my only problem is the harmony patches. I get "No target method specified for class FacialStuff.Harmony.Patch_PawnRenderer", and I have tried everything in my knowledge to fix it but got nowhere. I updated all the textures and a couple of other things, so i think this is the only problem left, but I can't be sure, because this is what renders everything. If anyone wants to try to fix it here are my files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZiZgcNhoS1lECzOb2_E-ehj4X9IqqTsy/view?usp=sharing

I should say I am a beginner, and tried updating this to learn, whitch I did, so I may be doing something wrong. As far as the errors thrown by the original files, I have no Idea what was wrong, but I copied all of the classes into a new project, and didn't get those errors. In my file I have a readme of what I did to get here, if that helps. I just want to say thank you to killface for making such a great mod, it seems like he really knows what he is doing, so I might not have been any help.

Ruisuki

mistrust

Hey RaddishBlaster Great work man. It doesn't seem like killface checks this forum as of late. Try their GitHub https://github.com/Killface1980. Maybe adding the files there might have someone look at them. I tried but I'm still a beginner at C# so its still kind of confusing to me lol. I think maybe some variables in Harmony might have changed or something like that.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Hadley on September 15, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
Quote from: Ruisuki on August 01, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

Killface asked for help on Steam, he apparently can't fix some Errors.
explains why he hasnt released a b19 update. quite a few mods seem to have had trouble making the jump....

Hadley

How hard can it be to update the Mod? Literally every other Mod has been updated for B19/1.0 by now. Can someone not fucking tkae the Mod and update it, since the Author seems to be MIA?

Ruisuki

well facial stuff isnt updated to b19 either so not sure how useful that would be