What errors are these related to?

Started by Mr_Man, February 21, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Man

Canute

At first, do you notice these green little button "share logs" ?
Maybe try it out next time, it safe you alot of time.
The link you get from this, include modlist and more detailed error log. :-)

I can't tell you what cause these error's but i would use the windows explorer search ability.
I would do a search for "ChunkSandstone" and any result that isn't from Core should be the bad mod.
Maybe move Core (cut&paste instead copy&paste) out of Mods, but don't forget to move it back later.

If you can locate the bad mod, you should be sure that the mod got the right file structure (compare it with some other mods).

Mr_Man

Quote from: Canute on February 21, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
At first, do you notice these green little button "share logs" ?
Maybe try it out next time, it safe you alot of time.
The link you get from this, include modlist and more detailed error log. :-)

I can't tell you what cause these error's but i would use the windows explorer search ability.
I would do a search for "ChunkSandstone" and any result that isn't from Core should be the bad mod.
Maybe move Core (cut&paste instead copy&paste) out of Mods, but don't forget to move it back later.

If you can locate the bad mod, you should be sure that the mod got the right file structure (compare it with some other mods).

Very good point. Thanks for the tip - here's the log: https://gist.github.com/670d5f4e989a846e125b1f316fe0b977. I will search with the file explorer to see what I can find.