[1.2] (WIP) Red Horse: Tacticool Expansion

Started by Chicken Plucker, March 17, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Empire vs US Marines. Who will win?

The freakin' MARINE CORPS BABY OOH-RAH SEMPER-FI!
38 (15.2%)
Galactic Empire. It's treason, then.
43 (17.2%)
This is ridiculous, the Army would step in and run over everyone with their Camaros
3 (1.2%)
This is ridiculous, the Navy would step in and sing YMCA during the fight
5 (2%)
This is ridiculous, the Air Force would be in a 5 star hotel dropping MOABs
9 (3.6%)
This is ridiculous, the Space Force would send in Master Chief
34 (13.6%)
Russia.
118 (47.2%)

Total Members Voted: 250

Chicken Plucker

TFW all your mods are broken because of the 1.1 White Phosphorus update

1.1 UPDATE LIST:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W1_-TCmGMNGJSddCwjtoAVjc1K8dJhKi

Update details:
Spec Ops: The Line
- Starting operators now generate with high combat skill stats
- 1.0 backwards functionality
- New scenario description and music
- HugsLib incompatibility fixes
- C# functionalities removed to stop gamebreaking errors

DOOM 1.1
- 1.0 backwards functionality
- Super Shotgun buff
- Super Shotgun texture and SFX improvements
- Praetor Suit speed buffed
- Space Marine scenario added (based on the short film animation I made, one space marine and scarce resources)

burning through sleep time again, gotta go sleep, no time to explain

Chicken Plucker

I'm burned out. I've gone back to old habits, unhealthy habits.

I sleep late, spend hours all day in bed from morning to the next morning updating mods. I have gone off a few times today but this last one really got me, it was an issue with Chicken Mitchell Hairs and Vanilla Hairs Expanded. I argued and spoke very pridefully towards someone complaining about the issue, then I went to Oskar with anger and I gave him attitude over in PM.

I think that's it, that's the last straw.

It's not about the updates, the workload, it's about what I turn into. I don't have time to help anyone, everything is a mess, no time to talk to anyone and I just lie down all day like I'm working for Ludeon when I don't even get a dime. I think I got addicted to this hobby and God finally showed what I look like. I saw the way I spoke to people and how I've been like this the whole time and it's a dagger to my heart.

I can't take back things I've said and done. I'm feeling nothing but defeated here.

Today Mehni helped fixed the backpack coding, and Lime fixed the CQC mod. If only it ended there and I had nothing but good news.

1.1 Mod List
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W1_-TCmGMNGJSddCwjtoAVjc1K8dJhKi

MODS NOW DEPEND ON HARMONY
- Rimmu-Nation Clothing, Weapons, Gloves N' Boots updated
- Chicken Mitchell fixes to work with VHE
- DOOM: 1.0 compatibility removed to avoid conflicts with old harmony
- Spec Ops: The Line: 1.0 compatibility removed to avoid conflicts with old harmony

I'm very weary. I have about 0 payoff for doing these, I think it is pride. I've gotten big headed with all the praises I think, and I apologise to you all. I think I'm happier crawling on the ground gasping for air and covered in mud, because all I have to worry about is how tired I am and when the pain would stop.

Typing and letting my eyes burn and soak through the screen for thousands of hours has to stop at one point.

Chicken Plucker

1.1 MODLIST

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1W1_-TCmGMNGJSddCwjtoAVjc1K8dJhKi

Hello all no time to talk, I updated A LOT of mods today. I'm also on the verge of finishing Military Furniture so keep an eye for that.

Please re-download 1.1 mods if you haven't already since I have updated everything.

New updates include:
- All 1.1 mods now use 1.0 cross-compatibility, including new mod Rimmu-Nation Security - Please redownload if you are using 1.0 version
- Mods with hairs have been fixed to work with Vanilla Hairs Expanded
- Metal Gear Solid updated! FOXHOUND operators are now skilled in combat and have Gene-therapy 2 installed.
- All sound mods updated!
- Rimmu-Nation Clothing Fixed
- British Military Kit update
- T-45b and Prisoner Outfit mod

A few more. I gotta go sleep. I was on my knees praying for yesterday and God told me to go apologise to that person, a proper apology. I'm happy it was accepted, and me gobbing off is something I'll do my best to avoid.

Had a 4 mile run today, I was dying, came home instead of sleeping I sorted these mods out. Enjoy guys, take care always.

Skynert

Chicken Plucker

1.1 MODLIST

Details: 1.0 compatibility issues fixed, missing textures and broken mods.

Mods updated for 1.0 cross compatibility:
- Rimmu-Nation: Clothing, Weapons, Gloves N' Boots, Security
- Spec Ops: The Line
- DOOM
- Metal Gear Solid
- T-45b Armor
- Prisoner Outfit
- Gunny Storyteller
- British Military Kit

EDIT
Follow up update:
- CQC Takedown, missing textures and sounds for 1.0 fixed

Canaris

Phoneposter - typos will happen.

nylem

Thanks for all the excellent mods CP and I hope your career in the army will be a stellar one. Was it the end of this month you start training? I look forward to when you return to modding and have a bunch of stories and anecdotes you can incorporate into your mods 🤣. Take care CP.

Canute

Can someone give CP some Moding vacation ?!!
I fear he is burning and burning and he need to something else from time to time !

Chicken Plucker

1.1 MODLIST

Hi all just leaving an update on military furniture.

Mission board coding got messed up cause of the new quest system, all incidentdefs that we used to have are removed and replaced with what's called "QuestScriptDef" so the code for that got ruined. I went to Albion who has said he'll look into it and sort it out, who is actually retired to modding.

I wanna thank Mehni, Albion and Lime, all three have pretty much retired but came back to update a few of their mods, at the same time they did me a favour for nothing helping me fix what I cannot.

Back to work, so thankfully as a placeholder there's an incident def that allows us to have "QuestGiver_Random" so the mission board can have one random quest, for now.

Also updated this mod:

Spec Ops: The Line
- Some fixes with the pawnkinds and apparel

Gotta go sleep, I should be sleeping.

Quote from: Canute on March 03, 2020, 06:06:46 PM
Can someone give CP some Moding vacation ?!!
I fear he is burning and burning and he need to something else from time to time !

I burned a long time ago, I think I'm just going for extra crispy at this rate

Quote from: nylem on March 03, 2020, 05:06:45 PM
Thanks for all the excellent mods CP and I hope your career in the army will be a stellar one. Was it the end of this month you start training? I look forward to when you return to modding and have a bunch of stories and anecdotes you can incorporate into your mods 🤣. Take care CP.

Maybe bro. I plan on finishing Red Horse before I go completely, so I'll return anyway. I want the US Military and Russian Military done, and I wanna see if that long untested feature Jecrell made will work. It's still sitting on the side, the one where two factions can recruit PMC factions or side with yadda yadda and war with each other. It'll probably break so I should just wait till 2.0 when tynan destroys all mods beyond repair to force everyone to buy DLC only  8) 8)

Quote from: Canaris on March 03, 2020, 02:50:13 PM
You are a fucking beast, man..

Thanks bro, but I'm only chicken

foxr3y

Once again, you're the best! Thank you for all the hard work.

Chicken Plucker

Hey all just worked on one feature today and did some testing.

Embrasures, HESCO embrasures. Pretty cool, not 100% gonna keep you safe but it does it's job. I need to fix the graphic and make it look better. I should probably simplify the shape and call it a day.

Quote from: foxr3y on March 04, 2020, 04:42:49 AM
Once again, you're the best! Thank you for all the hard work.

Hey thanks bro, far from the best though. Reminded of that everyday. Take care man

Canaris

Was Red Horse furniture moved to some other ? I have everything enabled but it seems im missing Red Horse tab..

Chicken Plucker

1.1 MODLIST

Mods updated
- The Ghosts
- Task Force 141
- Spec Ops: The Line
- DOOM Glory Kill Takedown

Details: Updaty wupdaty stuff. Finally figured out Pawnkind clothing issues, all they wanted was material for their kit. Updated the Glory Kill takedown, Ghosts and it's Dog Said patch, Task Force 141 has new backpacks, ALICE and DCU assault pack for variety. The operators also now have combat stats, unlike before where they were just cosplayers.

Special thanks again to Mehni and Saito Yui for helping update the mods, they wouldn't be out right now had it not been for these two

Quote from: Canaris on March 05, 2020, 02:33:19 AM
Was Red Horse furniture moved to some other ? I have everything enabled but it seems im missing Red Horse tab..

Red Horse tab is missing because it's from the Red Horse Furniture mod, that mod isn't updated yet.

Canaris

QuoteRed Horse tab is missing because it's from the Red Horse Furniture mod, that mod isn't updated yet.

Of course it is and i am retarded..

BigBoss12124

Will you update the MSF mod? It is one of my favorite mods and I would be very happy that it was updated.
Good luck with career in the army.