Im done with this fuc**** game

Started by SzaryKaptur, March 25, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SzaryKaptur

This game is bulltshit by some aspect. Why those fudging   stupid foolish colonists go to the rooms with VERY HIGH TEMP OR JUST fudging GO TO WATCH SUN WHERE ENEMY JUST RAID BASE. THOSE IDIOTS NEED TO fudging  REPAIR EVERYTHING WHAT IS NEAR DANGEROUS THINGS, Fudge YOU TYNAN, Fudge YOU SO MUCh.

Lys

Sounds like you should go out to watch the sun.

sick puppy

damn. tynan really fucked up. he made all the pawns of your game do exactly the opposite of what they shouldve done. how could he. how heinous.

Call me Arty

Just checked your post history. You've gotten pretty far in the game, you should know how to make zones and priorities for your colonists right now. No need to get angry - and most of the time this phrase infuriates me but now it's applicable - because you're not too great at the game. I'd say I made the same mistake when I was starting out, but you've at least made it mid-way through the game ("the end" being the ship), and you've made a mod (something I haven't done in almost 850 hours of play). I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to make a small patch that could fix your issues.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Texaskimo

It seems like you have told your colonists that right now they are free to do anything. This means that they will take care of any of their personal needs that are getting low. This means they will only go work if they are not tired and have had plenty of fun recently. Specifically, the pawns that are watching the sun rise have not had enough joy activities recently so they are watching the sun rise as a form of meditative joy. If you want them to ignore the fact that their mood is falling because they haven't had any fun recently and instead get right back to work, go ahead and restrict their activities for the current time of day to "work" instead of "anything."

Or have a screaming fit at the developer of the game because you haven't used the tools available to you to instruct your colonists to do certain things, and as a result they are not doing those things.

Bozobub

Quote from: SzaryKaptur on March 25, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
This game is bulltshit by some aspect. Why those *flabbering* stupid foolish colonists go to the rooms with VERY HIGH TEMP OR JUST *FLUBBERING* GO TO WATCH SUN WHERE ENEMY JUST RAID BASE. THOSE *DIMNITS* NEED TO *FREAKING* REPAIR EVERYTHING WHAT IS NEAR DANGEROUS THINGS, *BLEEP* YOU TYNAN, *BLOOP* YOU SO MUCh.
Never learned how to use the right-click context menu and/or drafting pawns, eh?

By the by, NEVER try out Dwarf Fortress.  Seriously, your head will explode; think of all that cleanup!
Thanks, belgord!

sick puppy

Quote from: Bozobub on March 25, 2018, 06:06:30 PM
Quote from: SzaryKaptur on March 25, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
-snip-
-snap-
yes and think of the landlord, his house and land losing value due to a death
horrible stuff

Canute

I bet he don't found any cheat code's ! :-))

Kirby23590

Well i think you need some help with some aspects with the game, i think you need to use the zoning tools to keep colonists away from High Temperature rooms. You will hate toxic fallouts if you don't know how to use the zones, otherwise it isn't that bad if you have alot food and keep the colonists happy. And don't forget about drafting you're colonists to avoid your soldiers idling and staring at the sun!

Quote from: Bozobub on March 25, 2018, 06:06:30 PM
NEVER try out Dwarf Fortress.  Seriously, your head will explode; think of all that cleanup!
What's wrong with Dwarf Fortress? At least i ignore the blood and and dirt around the mess at the halls. Just like a real dwarf!  ;D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Bozobub

Quote from: Kirby23590 on March 26, 2018, 07:20:51 AMWhat's wrong with Dwarf Fortress? At least i ignore the blood and and dirt around the mess at the halls. Just like a real dwarf!  ;D
If OP is this upset with RimWorld for the problems they laid out, Dwarf Fortress will cause a psychotic break, if not a literal exploding cranium.
Thanks, belgord!

Bolgfred

12th Galena, 249
SzaryKaptur has gone stark raving mad!
SzaryKaptur writes a -fudging Thread-
SzaryKaptur's head takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle!
SzaryKaptur  is stricken by melancholy!
Unicorn♂  vomits!
Unicorn♂  vomits!
Unicorn♂  vomits!
Unicorn♂  vomits
!

"The earth has only been lent to us,
but no one has said anything about returning."
-J.R. Van Devil

Bozobub

Quote from: Bolgfred on March 27, 2018, 07:32:34 AM
12th Galena, 249
SzaryKaptur has gone stark raving mad!
SzaryKaptur writes a -fudging Thread-
SzaryKaptur's head takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle!
SzaryKaptur  is stricken by melancholy!
Unicorn♂  vomits!
Unicorn♂  vomits!
Unicorn♂  vomits!
Unicorn♂  vomits
!
You forgot the bit where during the melancholy mood, he chops the leg off a friend and carves it into an artifact flute :P ;D.
Thanks, belgord!

mzonk

I ran into something related.

Two of my fudging colonists had a wedding, so I built them their own personal fudging barrack for two, complete with a double fudging bed so that they could fudge each other.

Now this is a minor interface bug, but there was no direct way to assign ownership of the fudging bed to the little fudgers.  I ended up toggling the medical bit on their old beds.  Man!  Some people just don't want to fudge!

Ohhhh...I'm starting to LIKE that word...

:)  :)  :)

Bozobub

Err...  Just click the bed and it lets you assign the owner(s) in the bottom bar (where you can set it for medical or prisoner use).  You can even split up couples this way, although it would generally be silly to do so.
Thanks, belgord!

Canute

And when there are like you wrote "a minor interface bug" exist, then blame the mod and not the game.
Because at a vanilia game it work perfect to assign ownership to people for double bed's.
And if you didn't saw these option, blame your glasses not to be clean. :-)