errors with mods

Started by CrazyGamer313, April 10, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Basicly thats allways the same error but on different things and pawns.
I don't see a patern, and no hint about a modname.

Clearout your modlist.
Since you want play with CE, just use weapon/armor/race/animal mod's with CE patch at first.
Maybe this allready eliminate the error for your next colony.

Leider sind mod's niemals perfect, und umso mehr mods du benutzt umso höher wird die chance that unerwartete fehler auftreten.
Also must du bei der benutzung von mod immer mit sowas rechnen.
Leider kann man hier nichmal erkennen wer probleme macht, so das du dich an den modauthor hättest wenden können.

CrazyGamer313

could the errors be caused because i made an backup from my game because t says compressed away or destroyed

Canute

Nope, the safegame is just one big textfile and not even at the rimworld installation folder.
Since you never post a modlist i can't say it for 100% but these compressed error message is from a mod, that can compress resources.

CrazyGamer313

Canute

*sigh* I keep playing Rimworld on engl. and not german, your log contain so many translation errors, i don't even know if these mess up the whole game.

Something is messy anything, you have hugslib warning together with simplesidearms i don't saw them before.
Your log say
"You should remove "Force Do Job" from your mod list, as "Pawns are Capable!" incorporates its functionality, and if both mods are running, you may encounter odd behavior."
and maybe you should follow it.

There are so many errors and warnings even before you are loading a safegame.

The crash was a simple "out of memory". But i think the reason behind are these many error/warning that Rimworld try to workout and run out of memory.

My suggestion:
Since you are using steam, unsubscribe all mods at first.
This will delete all the modfolders, and then you are be sure to have clean mod installs.
Then subscribe some mods, around 5-10.
Check if Rimworld give some error's or warnings.
Translation warning, you should report to that mod author, and maybe delete the german entry for that mod, could be difficult for steam mods.
If you found errors, you maybe should keep that mod, or ask maybe the modauthor for help.
At this way you should build up your modlist and don't subscribe and activate tons of mods and let other clean your mess.
Mod's are never perfect, and many mods are still under development, you allways need to be careful with them.

CrazyGamer313

so if got the error that shows when they dont get dmg
No ToolCE could be found for (def=Blunt, amount= 4, instigator=Emu, angle=173.4), but GetUsedTool was called.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
CombatExtended.ArmorUtilityCE:GetUsedTool(IEnumerable`1, DamageInfo)
CombatExtended.ArmorUtilityCE:GetPenetrationValue(DamageInfo)
CombatExtended.ArmorUtilityCE:GetAfterArmorDamage(DamageInfo, Pawn, BodyPartRecord, Boolean&)
CombatExtended.Harmony.Harmony_DamageWorker_AddInjury_ApplyDamageToPart:ArmorReroute(Pawn, DamageInfo&)
Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury:ApplyDamageToPart_Patch1(Object, DamageInfo, Pawn, DamageResult&)
Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury:ApplyToPawn(DamageInfo, Pawn)
Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury:Apply(DamageInfo, Thing)
Verse.Thing:TakeDamage_Patch2(Object, DamageInfo)
RimWorld.Bullet:Impact(Thing)
Verse.Projectile:ImpactSomething()
Verse.Projectile:Tick()
TickMultiThread.SpecialInjector_TickMultiThreadDetour2:_Tick(TickList)
TickMultiThread.SpecialInjector_TickMultiThreadDetour3:_DoSingleTick(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Canute

You see self that these error below to CE.
Now you should look what weapon is causing this.
Is this a weapon from CE basic mod, you should mention it at the CE topic.
If it is a weapon from another mod with CE patch, then you should it mention it that topic.
But if it is a weapon from a weapon mod without a CE patch, remove that mod and wait for a CE patch.