Hi, I'm new!

Started by Juliedang, July 06, 2018, 01:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juliedang

Hi guys! My name is Julie and I am new to the forums. I'm so happy to be here to make friends with you.

The Real Soviet

Hi,
if you're new, maybe you want some tips; ex. how to post photos?
i will be happy to help  :D

Falcon_the_Slut

Maybe post a photo of yourself, Julie...so that we know you know how if we want to discuss game related items with you further and in great detail!

gipothegip

Quote from: Falcon_the_Slut on July 06, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Maybe post a photo of yourself, Julie...so that we know you know how if we want to discuss game related items with you further and in great detail!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Shinzy

Kirby23590

Why not post your ingame screenshot instead in rimworld?

At least we can see your colony in rimworld needing without looking at you IRL since that's a no no & a bad idea. 8) It's called privacy for safety! *insert emoji police car light*

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

haanuman

Hey julie!

LOL to the comments above me.

Listen1

Hey Julie, welcome to the Forum!

I suggest you start here:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11832.8190

It's a page where members of the forum try to count to 9000 before Tynan posts. It is really fun and not at a all a call to see "My god what am I doing with my life". =D

Other than that, take a stroll, have fun and do what you want.

mabor0shi

Falcon wanted to see if Julie was a girl. Find another way. Try asking Julie, for example.
Quote from: Listen1 on July 09, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
Hey Julie, welcome to the Forum!

I suggest you start here:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11832.8190

It's a page where members of the forum try to count to 9000 before Tynan posts. It is really fun and not at a all a call to see "My god what am I doing with my life". =D

Other than that, take a stroll, have fun and do what you want.
I recommend against Count to 9000 as strongly as Listen1 recommends for it, thereby cancelling out Listen1's recommendation. Are you intrigued yet?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Snowcaller

Hi Julie. Don't post pictures on the internet. The people on the internet who aren't creeps are assholes.
The internet is like boxing, protect yourself at all times.

EstherCole

Hello!
Welcome.
I am new to this board.