Call for Alpha 5 testers (closed)

Started by Tynan, June 23, 2014, 04:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewanderer666

Sure man, that's ok. I just recently found out about this game and I'm spending hours on it. Got the summer break too, a lot of time to spend. That's why it's my first post. I wish you good luck with the game and of course i get it.

Renham

hey tynan I wanna join your test.
if you can imagine it I can build it with pixels.
if I cant well then imagine something else.

christhekiller

Scotty

Piata

Kalrirr

It's understandable Tiy, don't forget though, there's always a group of people who don't post in "general discussion" forums. Some of us prefer to merely lurk arround. :P
My mind rebels in stagnation...

Nerek21

Hey love the game, would be happy to help find bugs and answer questions. I do qc and bug hunting at work, granted it isn't video games just our data processing programs but I still enjoy trying to find bugs.

Fernbhoy

can give it a test if you still need some extra hands Ty

i've already found a few bugs for you, does that count? ;)

tbrass

Hi Tynan,

I'd be interested in helping out. I've done a fair bit of bug track/repo with Gentoo & the occasional game. I'm enjoying Rimworld and would like to help you improve it further.

Oh, and I do own it :-)

Battlemage15

I own Rimworld.  I would like to help test Alpha 5.  I have limited experience, but some time on my hands for the next week or so.

dragon2112

I'd like to sign up for alpha 5 testing i have some experience beta testing a game called Nosgoth

Crimsonknight3

I guess you have many testers already but if I can help I would like to! :) I enjoy playing Alpha/Beta games and bug-hunting. I have contributed to many early games and while I may not have a lot of spare time nowadays, I do like to play hard when I do get the chance :)

[Edit] To name a few alphas I have helped bug-hunt and support - Minecraft - Planet Explorers - AI War - 7 Days to Die - Hack 'n' Slash - Kerbal Space Program - Kinetic void - Space Engineers - Starforge

The list could literally keep on going. I have alpha tested/testing about 25 or so games, although many are finally coming into/out of beta testing now :) 

TheBlueRoseKnight

I'd be glad to help test it! I don't have a lot of experience intentionally bug testing, but I like to push games to their limits and would be glad to report any problems I find in this new version!

TheBlueRoseKnight

xiga

Hi

I would love to help out with testing, I own the game, have beta tested numerous games, my preference being strategy games, I spent a lot of time reporting bugs for various Stardock games, and I did a stint as a Nintendo product tester so I'm somewhat familiar with reporting programs and protocols.

I keep your change log in a tab at all times, because i'm an update junkie.

keep up the good work, cheers!