Call for Alpha 5 testers (closed)

Started by Tynan, June 23, 2014, 04:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

Hey all, so I'm working on testing Alpha 5 and I could really use some help! If you're interested in testing, finding bugs, finding repro steps, and submitting them to the system (and answering my questions about them) please just post here stating so. If you have any relevant experience that'd be good to know too!

Obviously I'll prefer if you actually own the game.

Thanks all!

Call is closed now, thanks all.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

haint

I'm game, though I have zero experience bugtesting.  I can promise to play for hours on end and try my best to push the game to its limits, and be around on the forums to report about it and answer questions.  Dunno if you're looking for that, but I'll put it out here anyway.
"Whoa"

Tynan

Quote from: haint on June 23, 2014, 05:03:59 PM
I'm game, though I have zero experience bugtesting.  I can promise to play for hours on end and try my best to push the game to its limits, and be around on the forums to report about it and answer questions.  Dunno if you're looking for that, but I'll put it out here anyway.

You're in, my man. Check the public tester forum.

Stiffmaster8LP

So then this is my application to be part of the "alpha 5 testers group".

I've taken part in several beta tests for PC games and i'm aware of the time and effort it'll take to report some bugs and play the "unfinished" versions of the game.

Regards
Stiffmaster8

rsdworker

just asking - private testers are able to get Alpha 5?

JimmyAgnt007

Hey, I went to college for C# (for all the good it did me finding a job lol) so ive got bug hunting experience.  Done some beta tests for games too.  I was going to write up a big review of the current version but seems silly now that 5 is on the way.  Would be fun to give it a shot and then do my review.

Tynan

Quote from: rsdworker on June 23, 2014, 06:19:55 PM

Of course... you posted a bug from it earlier today didn't you?

rsdworker

Quote from: Tynan on June 23, 2014, 06:28:31 PM
Quote from: rsdworker on June 23, 2014, 06:19:55 PM

Of course... you posted a bug from it earlier today didn't you?
yes that's right - i will pm you

JimmyAgnt007

btw, i just got the game a few days ago and already talked a friend into getting it. we love it

spacemarine658

I'd love to help test I have some experience bug testing the elder scrolls online beta

cybre

I am always open for bugtesting games.

reisman17

I am willing to help. I have bug tested many games and try to give my input as much as possible. I do own a copy of the game. I appreciate the offer you are making. Good luck.

Reisman17

AwesumnisRawr188

I'd be willing to bug test. I've bug tested iOS games through TestFlight and I've bugtested a few PC games made by different people. I'd be willing to dedicate a few to several hours a day trying to find how I can break stuff. My friend also uses me to idiot proof maps on his server. Plus I really like this game so far and it's peaked my interest since I got it.

Thanks for considering me :D

Kalrirr

Hello Tiy!

I'd like to apply to help with bugfixes, I'm on day 172 in my current save so I've sunk tons of hours in to your game so far, loving it.
I've been very active on SWGemu mantis, I've helped with fixing a critical save issue on Don't starve, Prison Architect Mantis, not so active but Introversion already has a huge bug list and plenty of reporters. There's a few more from the past, I figured it would be a quicker read to only mention the most recent ones.
My mind rebels in stagnation...

TrekWizard

I'd like to help test! Played the game a fair bit and have had to debug my own games so i will try to do some helpful testin'.