[1.0] What the Hack?! v1.2 - last update: May 30, 2019

Started by Roolo, September 07, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roolo

Quote from: rawrfisher on May 09, 2019, 09:52:20 PM
Bit off topic here but,

I'm so glad this wasnt an enemy raid.  Some of these mechs are quite evil

Hehe. You probably overtuned the raid points for hacked mechs a bit ^^.

rawrfisher

Strangely That was the first time I saw  hacked mechs in a raid since this mod was in beta.
Currently doing a map with 3 raids a day on average in an impassable map with permanent toxic fallout.

Some of the mechs in that group have 20k HP per part and I have a mod in my list that raises the HP of pawns as they take damage.  Regularly see those tiny explode droids with 200+ hp on the main body with it. 
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Roolo

Quote from: rawrfisher on May 11, 2019, 01:40:48 AM
Strangely That was the first time I saw  hacked mechs in a raid since this mod was in beta.
Currently doing a map with 3 raids a day on average in an impassable map with permanent toxic fallout.

Some of the mechs in that group have 20k HP per part and I have a mod in my list that raises the HP of pawns as they take damage.  Regularly see those tiny explode droids with 200+ hp on the main body with it.

Sometimes Raids Go Wrong completely overwrites the raid spawning mechanic, so maybe you disabled that mod?

rawrfisher

I'll try it but I am quite sure my colony will be dead within 3 days.

https://git.io/fjCbP

My current load order since I know you havnt seen it in a while  I did remove the sometimes raids go wrong tho.

I grossly overestimated my colony's strength lol
Died 12 game hours after removing sometimes raids go wrong

Professional jerk

Roolo

Quote from: rawrfisher on May 11, 2019, 10:05:25 AM
I'll try it but I am quite sure my colony will be dead within 3 days.

https://git.io/fjCbP

My current load order since I know you havnt seen it in a while  I did remove the sometimes raids go wrong tho.

I grossly overestimated my colony's strength lol
Died 12 game hours after removing sometimes raids go wrong

Well you probably set the What the Hack settings to extreme values when you weren't getting any raids with hacked mechs when you still used Sometimes Raids Go Wrong. If you set the raid points to 500%, and the chance you get hacked mechs to 100%, then I'm not surprised you didn't last long ;P.

rawrfisher

Well second attempt I actually survived but it was pretty tight, 
As for values I didnt set them to extreme amounts due to lack of mechs I set em back when I was a turtle with 50 tiles of barbed wire/chest deep water in front of my cave entrance.

The values tho are min 200% max 500% :P  Holding fairly well now that I found a way around that annoying CQB bug
Professional jerk

brucethemoose

Is there any way to repair missing body parts? All the mechanoids I've manage to down so far are either blind or incapacitated, even once they're fully healed and upgraded with speed/sight modules.

rawrfisher

Quote from: brucethemoose on May 13, 2019, 04:09:21 PM
Is there any way to repair missing body parts? All the mechanoids I've manage to down so far are either blind or incapacitated, even once they're fully healed and upgraded with speed/sight modules.

I think the platforms replace missing parts too.

Professional jerk

Roolo

Quote from: rawrfisher on May 13, 2019, 07:08:32 PM

Make sure there are at least 4 parts loaded in the platforms, then they'll regenerate parts.

brucethemoose

Quote from: Roolo on May 14, 2019, 02:04:00 AM
Quote from: rawrfisher on May 13, 2019, 07:08:32 PM

Make sure there are at least 4 parts loaded in the platforms, then they'll regenerate parts.

Huh. Well my centipede is still blind and my assaulter is still incapacitated after days (maybe a year for the centipede?) of sitting on stocked platforms. It won't let me activate the healing module on the centipede either, as it says it's not damaged.

Must be a mod conflict. My first guess would be Combat Extended or More Mechanoids, but I'll do a little digging later.

rawrfisher

Roolo I was wondering if you actually tried implimenting the ability to change a mechs weapon?  Maybe the ability to disable it from replacing the weapon if the mech loses it

Also this is a tad odd.  hopefully its the right screenshot

[attachment deleted due to age]
Professional jerk

Roolo

Quote from: rawrfisher on May 14, 2019, 05:28:09 PM
Roolo I was wondering if you actually tried implimenting the ability to change a mechs weapon?  Maybe the ability to disable it from replacing the weapon if the mech loses it

Also this is a tad odd.  hopefully its the right screenshot

Interesting, I can imagine the speed module compensates for the out of power debuff. I'll look into that.

I have a weapon swapping module planned for the next major update. But it'll take a while until you'll see it.

rawrfisher

Ok.

Exception in WhatTheHack.ThinkTree.ThinkNode_ConditionalMechanoidRest TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at WhatTheHack.Utilities+<>c__DisplayClass6_0.<GetAvailableMechanoidPlatform>b__0 (Verse.Thing b) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest+<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThing_Global (IntVec3 center, IEnumerable searchSet, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator, System.Func`2 priorityGetter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable (IntVec3 root, Verse.Map map, ThingRequest thingReq, PathEndMode peMode, TraverseParms traverseParams, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator, IEnumerable`1 customGlobalSearchSet, Int32 searchRegionsMin, Int32 searchRegionsMax, Boolean forceGlobalSearch, RegionType traversableRegionTypes, Boolean ignoreEntirelyForbiddenRegions) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WhatTheHack.Utilities.GetAvailableMechanoidPlatform (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn targetPawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WhatTheHack.Jobs.JobGiver_Mechanoid_Rest.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch6(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CheckForJobOverride()
Verse.AI.Group.TransitionAction_CheckForJobOverride:DoAction(Transition)
Verse.AI.Group.Transition:Execute(Lord)
Verse.AI.Group.Transition:CheckSignal(Lord, TriggerSignal)
Verse.AI.Group.Lord:CheckTransitionOnSignal(TriggerSignal)
Verse.AI.Group.Lord:Notify_PawnDamaged(Pawn, DamageInfo)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:PreApplyDamage_Patch3(Object, DamageInfo, Boolean&)
Verse.Pawn:PreApplyDamage_Patch1(Object, DamageInfo&, Boolean&)
Verse.Thing:TakeDamage_Patch1(Object, DamageInfo)
RimWorld.Verb_MeleeAttackDamage:ApplyMeleeDamageToTarget_Patch1(Object, LocalTargetInfo)
RimWorld.Verb_MeleeAttack:TryCastShot_Patch2(Object)
Verse.Verb:TryCastNextBurstShot_Patch0(Object)
Verse.Verb:WarmupComplete_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Verb:TryStartCastOn_Patch2(Object, LocalTargetInfo, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.Pawn_MeleeVerbs:TryMeleeAttack_Patch1(Object, Thing, Verb, Boolean)
Verse.AI.<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator0:<>m__1()
Verse.AI.<FollowAndMeleeAttack>c__AnonStorey3:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I dun broketed something again :P

https://gist.github.com/1b6277605ef9365636321276cf0cc89d 
output log ^

Sniffing around trying to figure out how to mount a turret.
Got 12 minified mini turrets and 5 installed miniturrets yet its saying I dont have the materials to install it.  I have the turret module installed already.
Professional jerk

Roolo

Quote from: rawrfisher on May 15, 2019, 03:05:51 AM
Ok.

Exception in WhatTheHack.ThinkTree.ThinkNode_ConditionalMechanoidRest TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at WhatTheHack.Utilities+<>c__DisplayClass6_0.<GetAvailableMechanoidPlatform>b__0 (Verse.Thing b) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest+<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThing_Global (IntVec3 center, IEnumerable searchSet, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator, System.Func`2 priorityGetter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable (IntVec3 root, Verse.Map map, ThingRequest thingReq, PathEndMode peMode, TraverseParms traverseParams, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator, IEnumerable`1 customGlobalSearchSet, Int32 searchRegionsMin, Int32 searchRegionsMax, Boolean forceGlobalSearch, RegionType traversableRegionTypes, Boolean ignoreEntirelyForbiddenRegions) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WhatTheHack.Utilities.GetAvailableMechanoidPlatform (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn targetPawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WhatTheHack.Jobs.JobGiver_Mechanoid_Rest.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch6(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CheckForJobOverride()
Verse.AI.Group.TransitionAction_CheckForJobOverride:DoAction(Transition)
Verse.AI.Group.Transition:Execute(Lord)
Verse.AI.Group.Transition:CheckSignal(Lord, TriggerSignal)
Verse.AI.Group.Lord:CheckTransitionOnSignal(TriggerSignal)
Verse.AI.Group.Lord:Notify_PawnDamaged(Pawn, DamageInfo)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:PreApplyDamage_Patch3(Object, DamageInfo, Boolean&)
Verse.Pawn:PreApplyDamage_Patch1(Object, DamageInfo&, Boolean&)
Verse.Thing:TakeDamage_Patch1(Object, DamageInfo)
RimWorld.Verb_MeleeAttackDamage:ApplyMeleeDamageToTarget_Patch1(Object, LocalTargetInfo)
RimWorld.Verb_MeleeAttack:TryCastShot_Patch2(Object)
Verse.Verb:TryCastNextBurstShot_Patch0(Object)
Verse.Verb:WarmupComplete_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Verb:TryStartCastOn_Patch2(Object, LocalTargetInfo, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.Pawn_MeleeVerbs:TryMeleeAttack_Patch1(Object, Thing, Verb, Boolean)
Verse.AI.<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator0:<>m__1()
Verse.AI.<FollowAndMeleeAttack>c__AnonStorey3:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I dun broketed something again :P

https://gist.github.com/1b6277605ef9365636321276cf0cc89d 
output log ^

Sniffing around trying to figure out how to mount a turret.
Got 12 minified mini turrets and 5 installed miniturrets yet its saying I dont have the materials to install it.  I have the turret module installed already.

Do you use Combat Extended by any chance? When using that mod, turrets can't be mounted, as CE uses custom code for the turret behaviour.

82ab53e4