Who is epic excited for the game releasing today or tomorrow?

Started by thekillergreece, November 01, 2013, 05:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekillergreece

Only 2 hours left and then we will receive the copy of game!Well..If we are lucky though...

So who is happy receiving the "finally, a long waiting" game, huh?

GC13

You need to temper those expectations, I'm afraid. Unless he can successfully plead with Kickstarter, Tynan won't have the backer list for two weeks. No backer list, no game. :(

thekillergreece

Quote from: GC13 on November 01, 2013, 05:16:31 PM
You need to temper those expectations, I'm afraid. Unless he can successfully plead with Kickstarter, Tynan won't have the backer list for two weeks. No backer list, no game. :(

"We will see..." - Randy Pitchfraud.

Semmy

Well its actually official tbh d-;

Read the last kickstarter update.
Tynan has to wait about 2 weeks before he gets all the info.
he even said sorry as he didnt know that  (-:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

CustodianV131

I can totally understand that and he's been really open in his communication about it.

That said... I want to play this game now please :D
Gamers are young at heart and creative thinkers. Shall we play a game?

MrRobSteel

The cynic in me feels that kickstarter are just sitting on the money for those two weeks sucking up the interest.

Tynan

I'm going to try to get info earlier, but this may or may not be possible in the end.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

GeoMint

so pumped for this game, there's no way to play other than waiting? lol i'm desperate as ****

salt1219

kickstarter just ended.  i saw one guy pledged with just seconds left :)

@Tynan maybe we can send a copy of payment confirmation?  then again getting 9,000 emails about that might not help either.

GeoMint

@salt1219 yea but how would he confirm the backers without the kickstarter deetz?

Semmy

Quote from: salt1219 on November 01, 2013, 07:06:49 PM
kickstarter just ended.  i saw one guy pledged with just seconds left :)

@Tynan maybe we can send a copy of payment confirmation?  then again getting 9,000 emails about that might not help either.

Please everybody be patient.

Tynan has been very open in communication. And he will make this happen as fast as possible.
If all of you start sending him Pm and email asking him for the game it will only consume time he can spend on enhancing the game or speeding up the process.

Be patient.
Go try out one of the other awsome games out there already.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Dragula

Does the two week wait also count for user who payed with paypal? Since that does not go through paypal.
I think i know the answer but it never hurts to ask :)

GeoMint

But nothings happening on EvE :P Nah im kidding, please, Tynan take as much time as possible, we're all stoked for the game. :D

DeltaV

Quote from: Dragula on November 01, 2013, 07:14:44 PM
Does the two week wait also count for user who payed with paypal? Since that does not go through paypal.
I think i know the answer but it never hurts to ask :)

A couple of us paypal-users asked this when he first announced the two-week thing, but yeah, to be fair to everyone we're all going to get it at the same time.

That said, this is an amazing game and I would be perfectly happy to wait however long it'll be.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.