[WIP] [1.2] Persistent RimWorlds

Started by FilUnderscore, October 07, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lehniers

It's over a month since your last post and we need your development status.

lehniers

author. could you plz respond..?

Prophetly

can you send a caravan to another settlements?

ambivalence

This idea MUST be implemented in the game.

lehniers

**wondering is development still ongoing**

NobodyImportant

We still care massively about this. I am waiting on this for a big long game of colony simulation. Please don't leave us hanging this is an awesome thing you've got here.

NobodyImportant

Come ooooon, live, you awesome project!

NobodyImportant

FilUnderscore

Hey guys, really sorry for the lack of updates - been very busy at school the whole year with assessments and exams, so I haven't been able to do as much work on the mod.

There is a GitHub repository for this mod here at: https://github.com/FilUnderscore/PersistentRimWorlds

Feel free to download some of the pre-release builds if you are interested in trying it out (may be buggy) and it would be appreciated if anyone could contribute and bring it to its full potential!

lehniers

Thank you for telling what's going on. You did a great job though. So.... Who'll take this project? It's too awesome to let it be abandoned.

FilUnderscore

Quote from: lehniers on September 09, 2019, 08:43:41 AM
Thank you for telling what's going on. You did a great job though. So.... Who'll take this project? It's too awesome to let it be abandoned.

The project is not going to be abandoned, I will see it through until the end, however anyone who is willing to contribute is more than welcome to (assuming they can code!)  :)

FilUnderscore

Updated on the state of this mod, expect updates to it soon.

sirdave79

Been wondering where a mod that fulfills this function is. Good luck with the project and thanks for your efforts.

FilUnderscore

The mod is close to a 0.1.4.0 release, it has been ported to 1.1 but does not support 1.0 for now anymore (I will make it backwards-compatible with a future minor revision). A few minor improvements and bug fixes to UI and gameplay need to be made before it is released. For more information, check out the GitHub link provided in the main post.

sirdave79

Sweet, will check it out when im done with my current playthrough.

Thanks very much.