Globally restrict age range

Started by Vehicular_Zombicide, January 19, 2019, 04:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vehicular_Zombicide

So I know you can restrict the age of your possible starting colonists to a certain range in the scenario editor, but is there a way to globally restrict the age of all pawns in the world to within a certain range? Whether it's a Dev console edit or a mod, I'll take whatever I can get

Shurp

you could mod the lifespan of a human to 1000 years so that age is no longer an issue.  Or just mod away all age penalties.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Canute

Do you want a Lord of the Flies scenario when all adults die by a plaque and just kid's survived ? :-)
But beside cosmetic it don't change the game when you just have kids or old pawn's.

Kirby23590

Unfortunately it caps at 16 or 17 minimum age range... But you can have 90 year old pawns for some reason if you want... :P

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Vehicular_Zombicide

Quote from: Canute on January 20, 2019, 04:03:40 AM
Do you want a Lord of the Flies scenario when all adults die by a plaque and just kid's survived ? :-)
But beside cosmetic it don't change the game when you just have kids or old pawn's.

That's exactly what I'm going for, though I suppose the tv show "The 100" is closer to what I'm envisioning.