Black screen when entering a zone

Started by Reokun, May 10, 2019, 02:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reokun

So , some back story . I was playing Rimworld , the game crashed and steam said that i was not on steam anymore so all my mods were off , then steam was like : Ok dude you're back on steam . So i had to put all my mods back and some new mods , as well as removing some . (Now the bug) I started a new colony and got an item stash mission , so i went to the area of the mission and i got a black screen after entering the zone . I still had the UI , when i paused the game the black screen was gone but when i resumed the game it was back and my pawns weren't moving at all or anything . The console is telling me that it comes from the weather system and some other stuff . I only encountered this bug once back in the 18beta but it appeared only once and i never saw this bug until today when i played the game . Anyone got an idea ? I play modded with a bunch of mods but before steam decided to put all my mods off it was fine .

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

QuoteAnyone got an idea ?
Remove the mod's you recently added.
Be sure you have no or less error's (red text) after the rimworld start.

Reokun

Well , that's weird . It worked , but it means that it either come from : Harsh world , Task force 141 , the scp mod , rimstory or vanilla furniture extended . Thank you