Few to none faction bases generated

Started by Geraldeen, August 05, 2019, 02:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geraldeen

I've been having this issue for several days. I try to generate a new world so I can start a new save, but the faction bases won't load. I've tried removing all mods about races. I've tried removing the faction control mod. I've removed both at the same time. I've tried removing all mods that could effect the world map. I've restarted my game about 60 times today, trying different combination or just restarting to see if I can get it to work.
Here is the link for my log: https://gist.github.com/cfa021a1e94c380666d384b7d731f573
If someone could help me so I could play my game that would be the most wonderful thing. I've been sick at home with pneumonia for the last week, while my husband is off camping and I would really love something to do. It's been so draining trying to read through this to try and figure it out. Any help would be amazeballs.

Canute

Hi,
you are aware that you use latest version of Rimworld, but some mod's are for A14/15 ?
Maybe they arn't active but still at the mods folder.
At last for Prepare Carefully
QuoteEdB Prepare Carefully: 0Harmony(1.2.0.1), EdBPrepareCarefully(1.0.13.0)
you use the latest version, but
QuoteMalformed (correct format is Major.Minor) version string on mod EdB Prepare Carefully from EdB "0.15.1284" - parsed as "0.15"
show it is for A15.
Maybe you should cleanup such things.

You got 2 error on startup
Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.PawnApparelGenerator.CanUsePair (RimWorld.ThingStuffPair,Verse.Pawn,single,bool,int) <0x00227>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnApparelGenerator.GenerateWorkingPossibleApparelSetFor_Patch0 (Verse.Pawn,single,bool) <0x00440>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnApparelGenerator.GenerateStartingApparelFor_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x0048a>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateGearFor_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x0006f>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool,bool) <0x00c7a>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x003b0>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x007bb>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch2 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x000ca>

Error in WorldGenStep: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.PawnApparelGenerator.CanUsePair (RimWorld.ThingStuffPair,Verse.Pawn,single,bool,int) <0x00227>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnApparelGenerator.GenerateWorkingPossibleApparelSetFor_Patch0 (Verse.Pawn,single,bool) <0x00440>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnApparelGenerator.GenerateStartingApparelFor_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x0048a>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateGearFor_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x0006f>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool,bool) <0x00c7a>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x003b0>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x007bb>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch2 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x000ca>

i think these are the one's which cause problems.
And alot of such
Could not find player faction.
Failed to find faction base tile for Veveenin

But i don't have an idea which mod could cause this.
Until someone got a better idea, deactivate mods until these messages are gone and you can identify the mod which cause it.