[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: Lumaan on April 19, 2016, 05:45:47 PM
Getting a lot of "config error" and an CCL error when running this mod.
Log file and mod list attached

Thanks luma, ima have to check what's up with those tomorrow

Quote from: Mufflamingo on April 19, 2016, 06:11:23 PM
This guy have six shoulders? HAHAHAHA XD
I hope you captured him, there's some work for your doctors
(I need to fix thaaat)

skullywag

I just checked the release with CCL and its fine, Lumaan have you loaded the ccl mods in the right order, CCL followed by vanilla tweaks and i it up to date?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Lumaan

Quote from: skullywag on April 19, 2016, 06:27:39 PM
I just checked the release with CCL and its fine, Lumaan have you loaded the ccl mods in the right order, CCL followed by vanilla tweaks and i it up to date?
CCL is the 1st I load after "Core". "CCL User Release v0.13.0" is what I use.
Backed up my modlist I use on my save and cleaned the loadorder to only have this:
QuoteCore
Community Core Library
Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
Apparello
And still getting Config errors and CCL error.
QuoteConfig error in ApparelloSchematics: ApparelloSchematics has null thingClass.
Config error in ApparelloSchematics: ApparelloSchematics has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps
Config error in ApparelloSchematics: ApparelloSchematics has null thingClass.
Config error in ApparelloSchematics: ApparelloSchematics has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps
Community Core Library :: v0.13.0
Community Core Library :: Library Core :: Validations :: Validated
   Community Core Library :: ModHelperDef :: Passed validation, requesting v0.13.0
   Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks :: ModHelperDef :: Passed validation, requesting v0.13.0
Community Core Library :: Advanced Research :: Validations :: Validated
Community Core Library :: Injection Controller :: Initialization :: Errors during injection
   Error injecting 'CommunityCoreLibrary.DetourInjector' :: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at CommunityCoreLibrary.DetourInjector+<>c.<Inject>b__0_0 (Verse.ThingDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[Verse.ThingDef].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.DetourInjector.Inject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.MHD_SpecialInjectors.Inject (CommunityCoreLibrary.ModHelperDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
My Rimworld is v.0.13.1135 rev816. Tried with/without "-nohelp"

Edit: Went as far as cleaning out the "Mods" folder to only have this and CCL mods installed, still same errors :(

A Friend

Outer layer clothes sometimes gets placed in front of heads.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Lumaan

After many hours looking in files and testing, I found an error in Rimsenal the passed it to this mod, fixed it and now I only have this errors *In the in game debug tool they are yellow not red.* I'm lost now. :(
QuoteConfig error in Apparello_GSkin: Apparello_GSkin has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Tribalpad: Apparello_Tribalpad has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Tribalshield: Apparello_Tribalshield has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Skull: Apparello_Skull has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Mogo: Apparello_Mogo has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Syndicatetello: Apparello_Syndicatetello has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Medicade: Apparello_Medicade has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_GSkin: Apparello_GSkin has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Tribalpad: Apparello_Tribalpad has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Tribalshield: Apparello_Tribalshield has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Skull: Apparello_Skull has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Mogo: Apparello_Mogo has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Syndicatetello: Apparello_Syndicatetello has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_Medicade: Apparello_Medicade has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.

Shinzy

Quote from: Lumaan on April 20, 2016, 03:23:01 AM
After many hours looking in files and testing, I found an error in Rimsenal the passed it to this mod, fixed it and now I only have this errors *In the in game debug tool they are yellow not red.* I'm lost now. :(
QuoteConfig error in Apparello_GSkin: Apparello_GSkin has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.
Config error in Apparello_GSkin: Apparello_GSkin has duplicate thingCategory Apparel.

You can safely ignore these for now, you should be able to play just fine
The errors shouldn't appear if you deactivate the dev mode (if they start to annoy you)
Ima try find where it tries to get the duplicate category from

skullywag

Lumaan can you check you dont have the mod loaded twice, you shouldnt be seeing those errors if you loaded the mod correctly.

Distorti0N

Quote from: Lumaan on April 20, 2016, 03:23:01 AM

Lumaan what exactly was the issue passed from Rimsenal? I'm having the same 'Injector' issue and looking to fix it, would be very grateful if you could give me a place to look since I also have Rimsenal installed.

Quote from: Shinzy on April 20, 2016, 06:15:33 AM
You can safely ignore these for now, you should be able to play just fine
The errors shouldn't appear if you deactivate the dev mode (if they start to annoy you)
Ima try find where it tries to get the duplicate category from

Although I'm totally fine playing with low risk/yellow error logs, I only have two where Apparello are concerned and it's niggling at me.

I think it might be something to do with the 'Schematics' def with the <ThingDef Name="BuildingBase" ...> that I assume you're using from Core Mod found in def 'Buildings_Art' since it seems to remove the issue when I paste that into the 'Schematics' def (But causes other, red, issues) 

I had a similar issue with another mod, where I'd remedied it by placing a parent thing into the file itself but for the life of me I can't remember the exact ins and outs of what I did.

I'm crawling out of the wood work after being around so long because I simply haven't the time to do the trial-and-error like research without asking directly anymore. Any pointers would be fantastic.

skullywag

he knows about the 2 errors you posted and is fixing it.

Distorti0N

That's my fault, I didn't bring across that post very well.

I'm sure he's already aware of it since Lumaan had it in his log I was just trying to think of the reasoning behind it so we could come to a conclusion sooner. Pooling knowledge I guess, not that I have much to offer at this stage. Do you by any chance know what Lumaan may have done to fix the CCL injector issue he had in his logs? The link between CCL, Apparello and Rimsenal that is?

skullywag

well apparello doesnt use CCl, so its nothing to do with this mod. He states he passed the fix to the rimsenal modder, so im guessing he posted or pmed it over there. It looks to me like a malformed def of some kind......yeah here:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11160.480

grab the latest looks like he fixed it

Shinzy

Dissy! The schematic null class you could fix by copy pasting the thingclass>building
Somewhere under the label of the schematic building
Ill update the mod when i get back home

Distorti0N

Quote from: skullywag on April 20, 2016, 08:16:40 AM
well apparello doesnt use CCl, so its nothing to do with this mod. He states he passed the fix to the rimsenal modder, so im guessing he posted or pmed it over there. It looks to me like a malformed def of some kind......yeah here:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11160.480

grab the latest looks like he fixed it

Thanks Skully, thats given me good direction but as it turns out, after downloading the update I was still having the issue. So, I've reduced all loaded mods down to Core, CCL Core and Apparello and I'm still being faced with this:

Exception from asynchronous event: System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.

Parameter name: collection

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.ThingDef].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.ThingDef].AddRange (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.ResearchProjectDef_Extensions.GetRecipesUnlocked (Verse.ResearchProjectDef researchProjectDef, System.Collections.Generic.List`1& thingDefs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.HelpBuilder.HelpForResearch (Verse.ResearchProjectDef researchProjectDef, CommunityCoreLibrary.HelpCategoryDef category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.HelpBuilder.HelpForDef[ResearchProjectDef] (Verse.ResearchProjectDef def, CommunityCoreLibrary.HelpCategoryDef category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.HelpBuilder.ResolveDefList[ResearchProjectDef] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 defs, CommunityCoreLibrary.HelpCategoryDef category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.HelpBuilder.ResolveResearch () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.HelpBuilder.ResolveImpliedDefs () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.Controller.HelpSubController.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.Controller.MainMonoBehaviour.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

This is after a fresh install of all 3, Core, CCL and Apparello.
I only get the issue once I've added Apparello, everything else works together peacefully.
Frustrating indeed.

Quote from: Shinzy on April 20, 2016, 08:19:47 AM
Dissy! The schematic null class you could fix by copy pasting the thingclass>building
Somewhere under the label of the schematic building
Ill update the mod when i get back home

Thank you very much Shinzy, such a simple fix and yet I'll be able to use that every single time I see the same error in another mod! Fantastic!

Gotta shoot for an hour, but will be back to try and tackle the issue! Thank's for the help so far guys.

Jakub k.

Shinzy

Quote from: Jakub k. on April 20, 2016, 10:31:02 AM
does it work with saves?

Should do yes! (I didn't lose my vanilla save)
Still it never hurts to back up your save first