[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Distorti0N

Ok, so I've come back, taken another look.. I appear to be the only one having this issue.
I tried another fresh install of Core, CCL Core and Apparello and still continued to get the error previously mentioned. It all seems to be around ResearchProjectDef and CCL's 'HelpBuilder'.

So I tried to see if there were any differences in Apparello's researchdef compared to others and it all seemed fine. (The only difference being <ResearchProjectDefs> as opposed to just <Defs> for the whole group of researchdefs. Also, 'ApparelloResearchQuilting' has  <Prequisites> but nothing is listed inside it. It didn't effect loadup with or without)

I moved Apparello's ResearchDef out of the game files... And the game loaded without the CCL error. (As expected, there were numerous other errors for the missing ResearchDef)

Something in the Apparello ResearchDef (Arabatschupp) isn't playing nice with CCL and I just can't put a pin in it. And I'm not sure why I'm the only one having the issue here, all the files are fresh. I even tried deleting my config file.

Edit: Need some game time, this is wearing me down, so if anybody does see this and has a solution just give me a shout. Apparello is a fine mod and CCL provides powerful tools but for some reason they don't want to be nice together.

That being said, I haven't really seen any major impact to gameplay so far. Time will tell.

Dragoon

100 plasteel for light power armor and it looks like the cost of the light power armor is more than the medic armor.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Lumaan

@Shinzy - I've attached some of the xml files where there was missing "Makeable" + other things. Hope you can use it 8)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Shinzy

Quote from: Lumaan on April 20, 2016, 02:09:09 PM
@Shinzy - I've attached some of the xml files where there was missing "Makeable" + other things. Hope you can use it 8)

I just updated minute ago ;D Ima look at these ones, thank you!
The CCL was whining about one of the researchable pants missing the makeable base. which I fixed just now

Quote from: Distorti0N on April 20, 2016, 11:49:09 AMEdit: Need some game time, this is wearing me down, so if anybody does see this and has a solution just give me a shout.
*screaming*

HOLLLAAAA!!

MAAARCOOOO-

Lumaan

Quote from: Shinzy on April 20, 2016, 02:59:59 PM
Quote from: Lumaan on April 20, 2016, 02:09:09 PM

The CCL was whining about one of the researchable pants missing the makeable base. which I fixed just now
:)

simon-82

oooh!
alpha clothes. For thirteen.   
nice stitching mommy  :)

Distorti0N

Quote from: Shinzy on April 20, 2016, 02:59:59 PM

Quote from: Distorti0N on April 20, 2016, 11:49:09 AMEdit: Need some game time, this is wearing me down, so if anybody does see this and has a solution just give me a shout.
*screaming*

HOLLLAAAA!!

MAAARCOOOO-

Pooloooo-

Damn Shinzy, I dare say you are fu*ing fantastic. Top stuff.

Edit: Was this the jumpsuit in Apparel_Stuffed listed under
<ThingDef ParentName="ApparelloMakeableBase"> by any chance? haha

Just made a manual change to ApparelMakeableBase since the latest DL didn't have the change in there.

Lumaan

@Shinzy - Don't know if you have this small problem, but the icon on the menu bar is to big. I made this change in my xml:
Schematics.xml
    <uiIconPath>Tables/CabinetMenu</uiIconPath>
    <size>(1,1)</size>
To
    <size>(3,1)</size>
An now it's fits the menu bar as other icon  ;)

Distorti0N

Quote from: Lumaan on April 20, 2016, 05:26:42 PM
@Shinzy - Don't know if you have this small problem, but the icon on the menu bar is to big. I made this change in my xml:
Schematics.xml
    <size>(1,1)</size>
To
    <size>(3,1)</size>

Nice heads up Lumaan, don't suppose you use the mod 'ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering' do you?

Having the same issue with that as I was having with Apparello earlier today. You and Shinzy have been bang on the mark today, any thing I could look out for?

Lumaan

@DistortiON - Nope don't have that one, been looking at it but that's all.

Distorti0N

Ok, no worries. Thank's for the input so far, the things you've put forward for Shinzy have allowed me to edit other mods that aren't working just right.

Tinkerer

Shinzy

Quote from: Tinkerer on April 20, 2016, 06:51:37 PM
Is this safe to use on an existing savegame?

Yup! just remember to reset the allowances in your apparel storage areas as the new ones will be disabled by default when loaded into existing game (and always backup your savefile before adding any new mods!)

Quote from: Distorti0N on April 20, 2016, 05:32:01 PM
Quote from: Lumaan on April 20, 2016, 05:26:42 PM
Schematics.xml
    <size>(1,1)</size>
To
    <size>(3,1)</size>

oh yeah I was supposed to fix that, I just made it worse, Ima go through everything tomorrow again and adjust things (crafting costs too)

And simone! that jumpsuit should be there yes =P
*Tired*

Mufflamingo

Are you planning on adding the shoes just like in a12?
Bleeeee. . . . .

Shinzy

Quote from: Mufflamingo on April 20, 2016, 07:05:01 PM
Are you planning on adding the shoes just like in a12?

aye I'm moving them to a separate mod to avoid that.. like how someone put it "Apparello cloth explosion" when you strip bodies. Some people don't fancy that. can you imagine? ;D