Menu and lists question

Started by caddmus, June 24, 2020, 10:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddmus

Hello, 
I was hoping ask a question that my search fu is to week to find any posts on.

This is mainly on limits the game so I can know if
This is a conflict or the game it self, (most likely a conflict but I wanted to ask anyway)

So any how.  On the assign menu for pawns, be it gear, weapons armor ect.  Is it possible to have to many items in a catagory listed were the list won't allow you to scroll down?   Their ate no errors that I know of pooping up when the lists are expanded, nothing seems to be crashing  either. 

I'm assuming it's a conflict but before I continue poking at things I figured I'd try and get a better understanding first.

Canute

Hi,
I don't think there is a limit, or i never encounter one.
A similar limit would appear when you allow stuff at the Stockpile settings, because the same stuff and much more appear there.

When you didn't enable developer mode, normal error's wouldn't show up during gameplay.

When you have no error's or the error's don't give a hint about the mod you should try out if the same problem still happen on a new colony.
Hugslib mod offer a nice quickstart function (top right icon, when you got developer mode on).
Use this to create a fast test colony.
Try to manage outfits, and when you still got the same problem, try to disable some mods und the problem disappear.
Maybe at this way you can narrow it down to a mod.