[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdB

Quote from: Rathael on February 22, 2015, 07:40:31 PM
Still getting crafting not working on some tables. Clothing works after changing the alternate tab settings, but Cyberstorm's Nano and Cyber crafting tables don't work. They still just eat the resources and produce nothing. I tested by trying to make both a nano and cyber pistol and some other guns. His implant tables work though.

Edit: It might be a problem with cyberstorm and not this mod.

Did you upgrade to the latest version that I released this morning (2.6.3)?  I'm testing it right now with the Cyberstorm mod and those workbenches are working ok for me.

Rathael

Yup, just double-checked. I'm running 2.6.3

Someone posted an error over there, so it looks like it may be an issue with his mod.

Edit: I posted the error I get too as it is slightly different.

Mechanoid Hivemind

I am getting this error when i start up and the conduit walls are missing. Like i cant select them at all there is no icon for them

[attachment deleted due to age]
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

EdB

Quote from: Mechanoid HiveMind on February 22, 2015, 11:28:08 PM
I am getting this error when i start up and the conduit walls are missing. Like i cant select them at all there is no icon for them

Thanks for the bug report.  The error that you're getting when you start up is new.  It's possible that alpha 8 did not treat that condition as an error.  I will look into that.  Looks like I need to fix something there.  It's happening when you rescue one of your colonists--when one of your colonists is carrying another one of your colonists.

Double-check that you have the latest version of the mod.  I did a couple of bug-fix releases after the first one.  The problem with the missing conduit walls has been fixed.

EDIT: Just a note that I will be doing another release shortly to fix the first error that you mention.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Wow that was quick and okay ill double check my mod version
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

superiorx

Quote from: EdB on February 22, 2015, 12:25:48 PM
Quote from: superiorx on February 22, 2015, 12:04:37 PM
I noticed a possible bug with the latest version of this mod. When playing with a few mods enabled, I noticed that no items show up under the "structures" tab except for doors, auto doors, and basic walls...

I released a fix for this in 2.6.2.  I guessing that you tried the first release, 2.6.1?  You might want to wait until I release the next one before upgrading, though--there is a significant bug with crafting tables in both of the available versions.

EDIT: Fixed the version numbers.

Sorry, I didn't see that you had released an update so quickly, my apologises. Thanks again, your mod is working perfectly for me now.

TimTumm

Love this mod.  Having played vanilla without the mod for a few days made me really miss it.  2 requests:
1) In vanilla, I can simply click on a an object (ex. raider mortar) and sell it.  This mod makes me claim it first.  That extra click makes my fingers hurt! :)
2) When placing a cook stove (or possibly other benches), can you put in some default "bills?"  It takes me a solid minute to set up each cook stove.  It is OK if they start suspended.

Igabod

Quote from: TimTumm on February 23, 2015, 05:54:21 PM
Love this mod.  Having played vanilla without the mod for a few days made me really miss it.  2 requests:
1) In vanilla, I can simply click on a an object (ex. raider mortar) and sell it.  This mod makes me claim it first.  That extra click makes my fingers hurt! :)
2) When placing a cook stove (or possibly other benches), can you put in some default "bills?"  It takes me a solid minute to set up each cook stove.  It is OK if they start suspended.

I second the second request (hehe). I'd like it if it set up bills for all three meal types in descending order (Lavish then Fine then Simple) but with it suspended by default. I also wouldn't mind if simple meals had meat deselected as an ingredient by default.

shhfiftyfive

i have a request i kinda thought up while using pawn state icons.

TLDR: what if instead of having to search the submenus, we could get a little icon above the edb draft/weapon icon/hotkey. something to indicate a brawler or an empath.

i love how this mod shows a weapon icon and hotkey next to the colonist draft hotkey. my request would be to add some more visual data in that exact area of the screen for pawns who do not or should not have a range/melee weapon equipped.

so instead of noticing a colonist has no weapon equipped at first glance (because no icon and hotkey next to the draft button) normally right now you would be forced to go inside the colonist submenu and see why they have no weapon - empath, brawler, or just new guy, or recently rescued and dropped his weapon. that can be tedious.

Humort

Found an inaccuracy in the translation into Russian, and corrected the error.

[attachment deleted due to age]
I speak Russian if you don't understand that I wrote, Google Translator is guilty of it

Zuban Artig

Like discussed over here ---> https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10740.msg107407#msg107407 the tailors workbench and the sculpture table don't work when I play with this mod. :-/

Edit: Just installed the latest version, now it works! :)

Sadler

Quote from: Humort on February 24, 2015, 09:04:48 AMFound an inaccuracy in the translation into Russian, and corrected the error.
I must say, almost every sentence in that translation contains those "inaccuracies", especially in punctuation. Spelling is also very interesting: "Не переносить, Не охотится", "Не возможно назначить", "Добовляет", "паниль", "альтернативыный".

Minus

Thought the tailors thing was a vanilla bug, only came here to see if there was a fix for the growing zones. Nice to see how quick these bugfixes have been!

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Humort

Quote from: Sadler on February 24, 2015, 09:42:19 AM
Quote from: Humort on February 24, 2015, 09:04:48 AMFound an inaccuracy in the translation into Russian, and corrected the error.
I must say, almost every sentence in that translation contains those "inaccuracies", especially in punctuation. Spelling is also very interesting: "Не переносить, Не охотится", "Не возможно назначить", "Добовляет", "паниль", "альтернативыный".

Я не преследовал цель, исправить весь перевод, отслеживал только свои правки, но если вы нашли какие-то ошибки, то буду рад, если вы выложите свою версию перевода.

I did not pursue the goal, the correction of the whole translation, tracked only your edits, but if you find any errors, then I would be glad if you put your version of the translation.
I speak Russian if you don't understand that I wrote, Google Translator is guilty of it

Sadler

Quote from: Humort on February 24, 2015, 10:23:18 AMЯ не преследовал цель, исправить весь перевод, отслеживал только свои правки, но если вы нашли какие-то ошибки, то буду рад, если вы выложите свою версию перевода.
Я пока занят собственным модом. Возможно, позже. Там нужно некоторые фразы из настроек как-то переформулировать, чтобы было понятно, о чём речь.

I'm still working on my own mod. Maybe later.