[Modded] Unknown cause of crash

Started by SadCookie, September 03, 2020, 10:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SadCookie

So after I installed a few new mods to Rimworld my games keep crashing after some time for any new save file. Known causes of crashes: I down a enemy pawn in enemy spaceship and game crashes (SoS2), alpaca goes mad and after some time game crashes, raider shows up and after preparations goes to my base and after awhile game crashes.

Here is some output logs:
output_log from RimWorldWin_Data
output_log from RimWorldWin64_Data (was too big for regular pastebin)

My mod list

SadCookie

Also I want to mention that this is happening only after I added some recent mods (9th panel in screenshot reading left->right, top->bottom)

SadCookie

And another thing: my game didn't create any crash files or something like this just a windows window popped up saying "Rimworld stopped working" (or whatever I hope this translates right)

Canute

Hi,
at first since you use Royalty, the output_log.txt at the _Data is obsolet, the current logfile are player.log at the saved data location (button at the options).
Or you could use the green "Share log" button at the log window or CTRL-F12, a hugslib mod feature, which would include the modlist.

Since you allreay know or got a good hint about, you should directly ask the mod author at his mod discussion about it.
And don't forget, mod that throw out error after activation/rimworld start you should avoid anyway.