late game bug

Started by tjihaj, January 31, 2021, 03:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjihaj

When my colonist go to a certain area of the map, they get stuck. They create a path to get out, but they will not move. the game isnt paused, or anything. and when I watch them they make the path for a second and it just glitches out and doesnt let them move, and it keeps doing that over and over again until they starve to death. Though if I draft them, and manually move them out of the spot theyre stuck in, they can be free. just happened in that area of the map. I happens with every colonist, not just one that goes into that area of the map. Note, the bug does not happen to any animals that goes into that area too. modded, late game around 1.1k days

dev-mode and mod list/order : https://imgur.com/a/Ch8mIpJ

Canute

Hi,
another case of "I didn't read How to report a bug before".

Juliette is looking for something to smelt.
If you can find out what she is trying to smelt maybe it is a problem with that item.
Or maybe with some storage settings (removetaintedclothes) since "StorageSettings.AllowedToAccept " is at the error msg.
But definitiv a mod issue and not a vanilla bug.

Pheanox

I am going to move this to the modded bugs subforum, another good way of getting help is to post your save as well so people can actively see what is going on.