Can't finish loading transport pod? No way to force / haul?

Started by Oldman123, March 30, 2021, 06:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman123

Continuation of the thread found here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35136.0

If you're sent on a quest to "kill all the enemies/turrets" in an area and they run away you can't go back home. You can load all the loot on the shuttle but the blastoff button will never light up and will give you the "DISABLED: not all required cargo is loaded yet!" warning.

Specifically, in my example, I have this quest: Petronas Air Attack. It's a kill quest, in which my reward is a persona core & whatever camp loot is there. I don't have ANY requirements on what to load into the shuttle. Once I've loaded all my surviving members (9 members alive out of the 12 I sent) on the shuttle I try to blast off and am not able to. Nor am I able to form a caravan and walk home. Unfortunately, this requires me to quit my playthrough and start over. So, a game breaker.

I know that this safety feature is an "idiot proof" to prevent people from breaking the quest or leaving people behind, but there needs to be some sort of manual over-ride. Please fix.

EDIT: I found the manual over-ride. I blew up the shuttle and now I can reform the caravan and walk home.
Sad edit: the reformed caravan only allowed me to included 4 of my members (out of the 9) and they starved on the way back. :(

Canute

When you still got a safegame with the shuttle, could you upload it somewhere and post the link ?

Pheanox

I am going to need a save game for this behavior, thank you.

What I did to reproduce:
1: Generate shuttle mission quest
2: Damange pawns until they were down and the enemies were fleeing.
3: Killed one of my own pawns.
4: I then loaded everything in the shuttle.
5: I could launch the shuttle.

Let me know if I missed a step.