[MOD] (Alpha 6) Superior Crafting v2.11: The Stim Fix! [Updated]

Started by Abrexus, August 14, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the shooting range?  Would you like to see more skill enhancing buildings?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I've never used it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 23, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

Abrexus

Good day (or night) everyone!  I have been dealing with a very bad toothache that has been keeping me awake, and I have to have it pulled.  The downside, it hurts, but the upside is it gives me time to work on the mod :)

Version 1.05 should have fixed the food replicator issue and also I just re-checked and butchering for hides is working.  There are 3 butchering options...butcher Muffalo, butcher deer, and the generic butcher creature.  To get hides, use the deer or muffalo one and make sure they are ordered above the generic creature one.

I'm going to be working on the next version tonight to complete this first release, then will be taking suggestions for additions.  What I have left to add is the nuclear generator and a few other small items.

Thanks again everyone for the time and effort you all put in to help me get the bugs fixed!

macrosblackd

I would love to see some traps of some kind, and maybe an increase in capacity for the things like the Raw Food storage building.

Gabriel_Braun

Cool but sorry to hear about the tooth!

Just a query, will the nuclear generator use a set amount of uranium to build rather than a hopper/consumption system?  I'd personally prefer the set amount as the fuel tends to last a good long while in fission reactors :)

Abrexus

Quote from: Gabriel_Braun on August 16, 2014, 04:20:24 AM
Cool but sorry to hear about the tooth!

Just a query, will the nuclear generator use a set amount of uranium to build rather than a hopper/consumption system?  I'd personally prefer the set amount as the fuel tends to last a good long while in fission reactors :)

Excellent question!  It's a set amount.  The way I figured the balance should work is this....

Steam generator produces energy, but requires wood for fuel.
Solar power requires no resource to fuel, but only works in the daylight.
Geothermal generator works day and night, but requires a steam vent.
Nuclear should be the final link in the chain and work all the time, have no placement restriction, and require no fuel.

That's my thought process anyway.  I may at some point add water as a requirement to cool the rods and add a meltdown event if you let the water level get low, but not just yet.

Abrexus

Updated to version 1.06.  Nuclear power is added.  Redid textures for fences and metal doors.  Added medical beds and new white tile flooring for that clean hospital feel!  I spent the day playing to test as many of the features as possible, and they all appear to be working.  Please let me know if you run across any problems.

Stoner

So far just one bug found. Agave Tanks...still not wanting to be intractable. They are however connected to the power grid now.
Nub coder. I can only help so much, Google is the master.

Abrexus

Quote from: Stoner on August 16, 2014, 10:25:27 AM
So far just one bug found. Agave Tanks...still not wanting to be intractable. They are however connected to the power grid now.

They should be working....you have to take control of the colonist first, and then select "Man Tank".

Stoner

Quote from: Abrexus on August 16, 2014, 11:33:13 AM
Quote from: Stoner on August 16, 2014, 10:25:27 AM

They should be working....you have to take control of the colonist first, and then select "Man Tank".

Ah, you have to recruit them. Very good. Now I got it. Thank you Abrexus.  ;)

Inv_Rnd

I can't use the tailoring table for some reason. Nothing happens when right chicking it.

Stoner

Quote from: Inv_Rnd on August 16, 2014, 01:53:19 PM
I can't use the tailoring table for some reason. Nothing happens when right chicking it.

Because I have too...

Have you added a bill to the que? and/or do you have the materials to make said bill?

DeltaOmega

Besieging armies are lacking supplies when they spawn in and deconstructing vest plates does not seem to work.

MrWashingToad

v1.06. Not sure if this is intended, but I seem to be able to craft cotton before I've researched it - same world, but new colony (old one died out).
Kickstarter Influencer tier backer. Last Name in Game: Sewell
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrI_JSqof-Zk1j9-kBKXjQ
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MrWashingToad
Twitter: @MrWashingToad

Sindrael

Having an issue with the steam generator's hopper. Settler's are not loading it with logs. 
Have wood economy installed, figured it might be the conflict as it has a hopper of it's own; but can't confirm. Starting a new game without wood economy to see if it resolves it.

Mysterius

Hello! Great mod!

I had 1.05, do I need to start a new colony for 1.06 to work? Or even a new world ?

Inv_Rnd

Quote from: Stoner on August 16, 2014, 03:15:10 PM
Quote from: Inv_Rnd on August 16, 2014, 01:53:19 PM

Because I have too...

Have you added a bill to the que? and/or do you have the materials to make said bill?

Oh i get it, gotta use textil brench first :D