[MOD] (Alpha 6) Superior Crafting v2.11: The Stim Fix! [Updated]

Started by Abrexus, August 14, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the shooting range?  Would you like to see more skill enhancing buildings?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I've never used it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 23, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

Jerethi50

Did you fix the food sythesiser bug ? still getting awful quality food even on 1.02

Jerethi50

Also raw resource trader is having issues with rock and metal chunks, wont let me buy them.

Abrexus

I'm still working on the food synthesizer bug....still trying to work out what direction I want to take to fix it.  I'll also check out the rock chunk issue with the traders.  I think we have most of the bugs sorted out (I hope)!

Thanks again for all the great feedback!

Jerethi50

1.02 chemlab wont make agave juice for me

Jerethi50

<ingredients>
         <li>
            <filter>
               <thingDefs>
                  <li>RawAgave</li>
               </thingDefs>
            </filter>
            <count>1</count>
         </li>
         <li>
            <filter>
               <categories>
                  <li>Manufactured</li>
               </categories>
            </filter>
            <count>1</count>
         </li>
      </ingredients>
Is manufactured supposed to be in the ingredients list ?

Yea just tested, removed manufactured from the list, and now it works.

Stoner

So far in my testing of 1.02 I've found no problems. I did however just run into a problem with the standing lamps not connecting to the power grid. They do not snap too nor pull direct power, from what I can tell this applies to the colored standing lights as well if that honestly matters.

As well as Agave Gel still not wanting to produce.
Nub coder. I can only help so much, Google is the master.

Abrexus

Fixed the recipe and the standing lamp issue :)

Keep 'em commin' and I'll a fix 'em!

Stoner

Hate ta keep doin this to yea, but, Agave Tank, not hookin to power grid, won't let me prioritize it. Thought it does not show the missing power icon on the sprite or the notification on the right hand side of screen. The def of the tank says no power.
Nub coder. I can only help so much, Google is the master.

Ivia

Huh.. my wall light won't provide any light for somehow, anyone have the same? ;-;

theubie

I was just about to post that.  Doesn't seem to be lighting.  Been playing with the def with no luck.

bvierra

There are a lot of missing textures in latest release. For example all of the beds are missing the bedname.png (like SleepingSpot.png) which is making them show up as red X's in the GUI. All of the chairs only have _back.png etc.
Planet RimWorld Mods - http://mods.planetrimworld.com

theubie

Did you completely delete the mod from the mod folder and copy the new download into it?  I had it showing all the furniture from the mod as wall lights until I did that.

doffen

the issue wasn't just with standing lamps, its also with other electric devices such as batteries (they seem to disconnect each time you place a new one) and doors amongst others.
Lighted walls also don't seem to actually light up the place.

Playing with unlimted power atm as I do like the mod.

Abrexus

Quote from: doffen on August 15, 2014, 05:01:15 AM
the issue wasn't just with standing lamps, its also with other electric devices such as batteries (they seem to disconnect each time you place a new one) and doors amongst others.
Lighted walls also don't seem to actually light up the place.

Playing with unlimted power atm as I do like the mod.

Make sure you have the updated version, as those items you mention should be fixed in 1.04.

doffen

aah yes electricy did get fixed, thank you.

However lighted walls still do not light up the place (at least not like lamps do)
Also, very late-game I finally realized how to get animal skin, as simply putting it on butchering *all* creatures does not seem to give it? Both these "issues" might be intentional ofcourse.