[MOD] (Alpha 6) Superior Crafting v2.11: The Stim Fix! [Updated]

Started by Abrexus, August 14, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the shooting range?  Would you like to see more skill enhancing buildings?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I've never used it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 23, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

Leird

Is it possible to deconstruct or destroy the armor breastplate? Not power armor but the regular armor plates.

Abrexus

Quote from: Leird on September 03, 2014, 02:13:03 PM
Is it possible to deconstruct or destroy the armor breastplate? Not power armor but the regular armor plates.

You should be able to "Deconstruct Vest Plate" at the smithing table.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Cr0ss0vr on September 03, 2014, 12:55:32 PM
Having a little trouble with power here... http://i.gyazo.com/44cea5b0bf1466cff81a8b6a02109825.png

edit: log pastebin: http://pastebin.com/JGBVggGD

The errorlog is full of errors from BetterPower+ I would bet its BetterPower+'s "fault" *prepares poopoo to throw at bad coding*

Abrexus

Updated to 2.11
Fixed the Wine & Shroom-Stim code so they work as intended.  Shroom-Stims will now be properly consumed during the psychic drone event only (addiction removed).  Berry Wine will only be consumed if the pawn is close to having a mental break.

Matthiasagreen

Quote from: Abrexus on September 03, 2014, 04:29:49 PM
Updated to 2.11
Fixed the Wine & Shroom-Stim code so they work as intended.  Shroom-Stims will now be properly consumed during the psychic drone event only (addiction removed).  Berry Wine will only be consumed if the pawn is close to having a mental break.

will this update break a save?
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Abrexus

Quote from: Matthiasagreen on September 03, 2014, 05:15:51 PM
Quote from: Abrexus on September 03, 2014, 04:29:49 PM
Updated to 2.11

It shouldn't....I loaded from multiple saves with it and it worked fine.
will this update break a save?

Cr0ss0vr

Weird, i've tried this setup on 4 different computers, and on the first computer the game works as normal, with errors about wind turbines and digging from Power+ but everything works as it should, i have all powerplants (wind and log-powered steam)... the second works like the first, both using windows 7 the 3rd uses windows 8, also working perfectly. The 4th has these errors, the only difference I think it could be is Visual C++ redist. 2010\12

Abrexus

Quote from: Cr0ss0vr on September 03, 2014, 09:41:45 PM
Weird, i've tried this setup on 4 different computers, and on the first computer the game works as normal, with errors about wind turbines and digging from Power+ but everything works as it should, i have all powerplants (wind and log-powered steam)... the second works like the first, both using windows 7 the 3rd uses windows 8, also working perfectly. The 4th has these errors, the only difference I think it could be is Visual C++ redist. 2010\12

Sadly Better Power ++ is not yet updated for alpha 6, so there may be any number of glitches going on there.  According to their thread he ran into a bit of a snag, but is working on it I believe.

Cr0ss0vr

im not sure whether or not this fits into the category of this mod, but a farmhouse could be awesome, where u'd "capture" deer and can be bred somehow or something

CounterFact

Great mod. I'm getting close to actually finishing a game in a proper way, I might post a screenshot right before I blast off into space.
A thing that would be great though is a way to craft kevlar helmets and powerhelmets.

Edit: http://imgur.com/2GuE9r9 :)

CosmicKobal

I noticed what appears to be a bug with the steam generator. Building the first one is no problem, but when trying to 'power up' any more, you have to lower your energy requirements so that you have a SURPLUS of extra energy. otherwise the new steam generator that you're trying to turn on won't actually turn on. I triple checked each time i tested this. I DID have a hopper full of wood connected to the generator.

unitil/unless this is fixed, just double click all your lights or powered doors or turrets, turn them all off and then back on again as soon as the new generator turns on.

Abrexus

Quote from: CosmicKobal on September 04, 2014, 02:53:54 PM
I noticed what appears to be a bug with the steam generator. Building the first one is no problem, but when trying to 'power up' any more, you have to lower your energy requirements so that you have a SURPLUS of extra energy. otherwise the new steam generator that you're trying to turn on won't actually turn on. I triple checked each time i tested this. I DID have a hopper full of wood connected to the generator.

unitil/unless this is fixed, just double click all your lights or powered doors or turrets, turn them all off and then back on again as soon as the new generator turns on.

Save exit and reload fixes it.  It's a bug that affects many things including the missing textures.  The code is correct and there is no workaround.

CosmicKobal

Quote from: Abrexus on September 04, 2014, 03:38:48 PM
Quote from: CosmicKobal on September 04, 2014, 02:53:54 PM

Save exit and reload fixes it.  It's a bug that affects many things including the missing textures.  The code is correct and there is no workaround.

speaking of save,exiting and reloading... that doesnt seem to work for me in regards to the duplicate bills in the chem lab.

TheGrover

How do you guys set up your first three colonists? Im finding it a massive struggle to get set up, i usually dont have any structures within the first week due to a lack of processed resources :(