[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

zloitermit

что такое кирилица не катит ?

zloitermit

Prohunt

I kinda need help. I can't find answers to this anywhere on teh interwebz, and I really want some. I have got the drone core mod thing, (9e) but I don't know how to control people using it. How do I go about controlling them?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Prohunt on May 28, 2015, 07:14:26 AM
I kinda need help. I can't find answers to this anywhere on teh interwebz, and I really want some. I have got the drone core mod thing, (9e) but I don't know how to control people using it. How do I go about controlling them?

Sorry but this not how it is supposed to work. You dont take direct control of the drones but the skills of all drones are shared. To make drones you have to implant Drone Cores into unfortunate victims happy new members of the Hive which you will build at the Hive Mind building. But this feature is depreciated and was removed on A10 so actually I shouldnt be giving support for this anymore :D

Nirahiel

BMS

Quote from: Nirahiel on May 30, 2015, 03:30:03 AM
Too bad the hive mind is gone :(

I used it but i hated that skills were a one and done - it needed an upload/download feature like the chair in the matrix where a guy could push his craft xp to the server then someone else could sit in the chair and download the xp :)
Shackleberry: Would be useful if there was an XSD (XML Schema Definition) for each of the XML files, would make validating XML between version far easier.

harpo99999

juliaellie, have been told of an issue with the xml code in the mod
'Apothecarius' "research.xml" has a space on line 16 between "<prerequisites>" and "<li>" and that is causing the crash, even though it shouldn't.'
this was found with the research tree printing utility

Sekmeth

Das Ganon

Hey! So in the new A11 update, I'm having a problem where med flowers are stuck at 5% growth regardless of the situation (bright light, no light, dim light, indoors, outdoors, etc)

dawixx

Quote from: Das Ganon on June 18, 2015, 08:02:28 PM
Hey! So in the new A11 update, I'm having a problem where med flowers are stuck at 5% growth regardless of the situation (bright light, no light, dim light, indoors, outdoors, etc)
Same problem here.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Das Ganon on June 18, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

WOW I just tested this and I think its time fir a rewrite of those ThingDefs. After 5 Alphas of mutations, changes and updates it looks like Frankensteins Monster. I think I will tackle this today. Thanks for telling me

dawixx

Quote from: JuliaEllie on June 18, 2015, 08:16:51 PM
WOW I just tested this and I think its time fir a rewrite of those ThingDefs. After 5 Alphas of mutations, changes and updates it looks like Frankensteins Monster. I think I will tackle this today. Thanks for telling me
Oh God you have so many empty lines and whitespaces in your code D:

harpo99999

and there is still an incompatability with the research chart generator program in the research.xml line 16 having a space between the <prerequisites> and the <li>

JuliaEllie

Quote from: harpo99999 on June 18, 2015, 09:15:49 PM
and there is still an incompatability with the research chart generator program in the research.xml line 16 having a space between the <prerequisites> and the <li>

Thanks took care of this as well.