[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

darkrage000

yes i have tried that and it makes no difference. the moment Glitter is activated as a mod and i return to the menu its done.

deadlydullahan

might have to wait and see what creator has to say about it, I dont use a MAC personally so im not sure of any possible issues with that

Is your rimworld up to date 785?

Grynnreaper

YESSS thank you so much my delicious nanosuits are back!
EDIT: Screen is blank and yes using 785 and run as admin

I am disappoint.

Sam_

Make sure to delete any old GlitterTech files. Try without any other mods.
Are you downloading from ModDB or my dropbox?
It might be from using a Mac, as I have never tried to load it on one, if you can possibly test it on a PC that might tell us it's not Mac compatible.
Aside from these I can't say what is causing it, as I just did a fresh download and booted it up just fine. However the blank screen is the result I got from testing v0.9 on the Alpha 10.785 client in order to update it. So, logically I assume one of us mixed the versions up.

harpo99999

sam, I have downloaded from the dropbox, added it to the end of a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG list of mods in a10 (also was the first glittertech folder placed in the mods folder) running 785 and NO problems( I know this report probably will NOT help, but it might)

darkrage000

Quote from: Sam_ on May 05, 2015, 12:16:07 AM
Make sure to delete any old GlitterTech files. Try without any other mods.
Are you downloading from ModDB or my dropbox?
It might be from using a Mac, as I have never tried to load it on one, if you can possibly test it on a PC that might tell us it's not Mac compatible.
Aside from these I can't say what is causing it, as I just did a fresh download and booted it up just fine. However the blank screen is the result I got from testing v0.9 on the Alpha 10.785 client in order to update it. So, logically I assume one of us mixed the versions up.

ok, found the problem. you have the Moddb link pointing to the v8 version. Dropbox has the v91

Grynnreaper

ah see that makes sense, trying out the drop box version now
Edit: All good man, that moddb link is not the right version like the above stated. Stay frosty

Sam_

I've re-uploaded the ModDB download, so it should be fine, unless some witchcraft has occured. I encourage the use of the dropbox version anyway.

bigmap

Unable to build Xenon-Ion Turbine.Why?

kellynerd

Rimworld wont start after enabling glitter tech alpha 10.
Anyone else having this problem?
Thanks

buder5

Quote from: kellynerd on May 06, 2015, 07:38:50 PM
Rimworld wont start after enabling glitter tech alpha 10.
Anyone else having this problem?
Thanks

you have the Moddb link pointing to the v8 version. Dropbox has the v91

read the post on top -_-

Sam_

I just checked myself, the version on ModDB is correct.

CazemTheNinja

I have made a combination mod of three mods one of them being yours and epoe and minus's mod as they dont work together originally, so i have made a fix pack for this. Im not sure of your opinion on modpacks so i wanted to just get explicit consent, the link is here and i have credited your mod. Here is the post https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12961.0

Thankyou

Sam_

Quote from: CazemTheNinja on May 09, 2015, 03:53:41 AM
I have made a combination mod of three mods one of them being yours and epoe and minus's mod as they dont work together originally, so i have made a fix pack for this. Im not sure of your opinion on modpacks so i wanted to just get explicit consent, the link is here and i have credited your mod. Here is the post https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12961.0

Thankyou
That's fine, as long as you credit me :P

Quote from: Sam_ on May 07, 2015, 05:22:58 AM
I just checked myself, the version on ModDB is correct.

Woops, the download button was linked to version 0.8. I've changed it to show all downloads so you can find them all.

danaru

I'm getting a "Space already occupied" error when trying to build the Xenon-Ion Turbine, both inside and outside, natural geyser and one made with an impaction charge. Trying to build anywhere else gives the normal "Needs to be built on a steam geyser" error. Both geysers I tested on allowed a geothermal generator to be built on top normally