[1.3.3159] Shuttle Assualt quest broke, can't load anything after completing

Started by StlyAu, October 24, 2021, 01:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StlyAu

Had the Shuttle Assault quest "Basil's Air Assault" prior to the new update. After the update I went to do the quests, two times to verify. Both times after killing the opposition, I couldn't load the shuttle with any colonists or items. See screenshots attached.

Save file link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cyz3wgculrrsft/Accord%20of%20Meia.rws?dl=0

Frannium

Not only shuttles, transport pods also broke, 0 mass is the maximun that they can carry.

Canute

About transport pod i hear, rebuild existing pod's should fix the issue.

ed155

StlyAu

Had another shuttle assault quest today and it worked perfectly fine on loading. So not sure why it happened yesterday. Both days were on 1.3.3159 version.

*edit* Adding the attachment of a pic of today's shuttle assault quest, in case it might help.

UndrState

Canute

Could it be that the shuttle still was from a previous version, then RW update ?
Since there are many known problems with old transport pod, they need to be rebuild.

StlyAu

That is possibly the reason. It could be as simple as the quest being given pre-update, so that it was still under the old coding thus breaking it. Either way, I just wanted to further address the original report when I had a follow-up quest that worked perfectly fine. This may hold true to the Transport Pods as well, in that the entire launcher and/or pod may need to be rebuilt.

Kilvas

Pre existing Drop pods seem to be affected.

Deconstructing the pod, and rebuilding fixes this in the mean time. You do not need to rebuild the launcher.

UndrState

Quote from: Kilvas on October 27, 2021, 08:17:56 AM
Pre existing Drop pods seem to be affected.

Deconstructing the pod, and rebuilding fixes this in the mean time. You do not need to rebuild the launcher.

This has worked for me , thank you .