SO my game crashed last night can anyone help me try to fix my save?

Started by Zetsumei, November 10, 2021, 06:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsumei

im trying to find any way i can save this run ive been playing for months

ive been getting some errors here and there but havn't had any major issues until last night when the game completely crashed and it seems to keep hapening but not consistently im trying to find any way i can save this run ive been playing for months turning on dev mode i see red errors  and im scared im going to be loosing my save

ive tried going as far back as my auto saves will allow but it did not help

can someone point me to how to repair these errors?

Tried to register the same list of load IDs twice. pathRelToParent=/ThingsHauledToInventory,....

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Job_48860376 of type Verse.AI.Job. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=GiddyUpCore.Storage.ExtendedPawnData curPathRelToParent=...

Could not get load IDs list. We're asking for something which was never added during LoadingVars. pathRelToParent=/ThingsHauledToInventory, ...

Link to log when i save my game https://gist.github.com/04a0c04b7b4d4562c1f6ed4c8e7207cb
Link to logs when i load my saved game https://gist.github.com/bf90564efb103927bebeef597926d994

Canute

Hi,
at first you made a good job with the modlist at first.
I don't see any error just some warnings. Basicly i would start a colony with that modlist myself ! :-)

But that is no garantee that all mod's are working well together with all mods.

QuoteException registering AvaliMod.AvaliPack AvaliMod.AvaliPack in loaded object directory with unique load ID pack_-1: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: pack_-1
I would ask the author of RimVali about it.

QuoteException drawing RttR_Stormcutter14887572: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at GiddyUpCore.CompOverlay.PostDraw () [0x000cd] in <942f92b9ca4c44c8b8c2fdcdc6d1509d>:0
GiddyUp is normaly a pretty safe mod to use, so when you know what mod add RttR_Stormcutter, i would contact that author why Giddyup got problems.

QuoteTrying to save reference to a discarded thing Doukid with saveDestroyedThings=true. This means that it's not deep-saved anywhere and is no longer managed by anything in the code, so saving its reference will always fail. , label=li
Such msg. could be ignored. since these item/entry are designed that they are "saveDestroyedThings=true".

QuoteCould not resolve reference to object with loadID Job_48860376 of type Verse.AI.Job. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number
Can be ignored too, it just mean the job don't got saved (right) at the savegame, but the pawn's shouldn't stuck and find a new job.
Not sure which mod you can blame for it. GiddyUp or something else.

But beside the Exception errors, you geting alot of such warnings (yellow msg.) after loading and they can be ignored.
More critical are errors (red text) during gameplay.
But basicly you can't do much. If you can identify the mod which may cause the problem you can ask the mod author about it.

So long that savegame just got some minor error's it is still playable.
Good luck with it.