[MOD](Alpha 7) Realistic Weapons V2.0 + Fortifications Mod V2.0

Started by AY, August 28, 2014, 12:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gypsypie

actually I'm curious would it work if I were to apply the 'For PA' version to TMM's mod, might try and see what happens  ::)

WolfgangPolska

Can you make patch for The Great War mod (made by KnightsCross) It would be great ! :D
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

AY

Quote from: Gypsypie on September 14, 2014, 02:26:38 AM
hey, Ay, I was trying to use the Kit switcher after downloading your mod w/PA and for PA both of which caused it to not open, and only after i told them to open as Admin did it give me a brief 2 sec error stating the program crashed which kinda sucks cause I would love to try out those new WW2 guns you added, is there any way you could make them as a stand alone pack like the grenades?
I'll look into the kit switcher issue  ???. The standalone version will be released probably next week.

AY

Quote from: Viperlol on September 13, 2014, 09:11:15 PM
Ay you have no idea how much I love you for getting those textures in game, you have easily made one of the best mod for this game.
Couldn't have done it without your help  ;)

AY

Quote from: Gypsypie on September 14, 2014, 02:39:44 AM
actually I'm curious would it work if I were to apply the 'For PA' version to TMM's mod, might try and see what happens  ::)
It should work in any mod that is PA compatible
(MG42s + Zombies  :o )

AY

Quote from: Gypsypie on September 14, 2014, 02:26:38 AM
hey, Ay, I was trying to use the Kit switcher after downloading your mod w/PA and for PA both of which caused it to not open, and only after i told them to open as Admin did it give me a brief 2 sec error stating the program crashed which kinda sucks cause I would love to try out those new WW2 guns you added, is there any way you could make them as a stand alone pack like the grenades?
It seems that the file PA_WorldWar2Weapon_M30Luftwaffedrilling was one letter too long for the kit switcher to handle  :P . If you need to use the kit switcher, simply go to the Mod file> Defs> ThingDefs, locate the file, and shorten the name. It will be fixed in the next update.

AY

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on September 14, 2014, 04:31:36 AM
Can you make patch for The Great War mod (made by KnightsCross) It would be great ! :D
I will have to get his approval first, but I'll try.

MelanisticAlbino

Just wanted to say that the latest update was awesome. It really did everything I hoped for.

Got anything more planned?

AY

Quote from: MelanisticAlbino on September 17, 2014, 01:44:54 PM
Just wanted to say that the latest update was awesome. It really did everything I hoped for.

Got anything more planned?
Got a few things planned, although tweaking the original weapons are most likely done until Alpha 7
Pre-Alpha 7:
- Balancing the grenades and adding a few more
- Balancing the mortars
- More launcher weapons

Post-Alpha 7:
- Weapon scopes and attachments

WolfgangPolska

XD  I just have my colony raided by terminator with minigun. All of my men died. Including MAI :C

WolfgangPolska

Will be this updated? Espacially the fortifications pack ? :P

AY

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on October 05, 2014, 05:07:10 AM
This will be updated, although it might take a while, since lots of coding were changed for Alpha 7
RW: Working on the WWII weapons, will be released soon after PA is done patching
Embrasures: Not sure if PunisheR is planning on updating  the embrasures, if not, I'll work on it after RW.

Montanio

Quote from: AY on October 05, 2014, 09:33:57 PM
This will be updated, although it might take a while, since lots of coding were changed for Alpha 7
RW: Working on the WWII weapons, will be released soon after PA is done patching
Embrasures: Not sure if PunisheR is planning on updating  the embrasures, if not, I'll work on it after RW.

Sounds great, this is one of the mods that's holding my A7 colonists back! They need their uber/special guns back! :D
Keep up the great work!

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: AY on October 05, 2014, 09:33:57 PM

If PunisheR stopped modding, maybe take the incentive to update it by yourself?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

sanya02

Hello! Wanted to know when the update will be released on alpha 7!? Very good mod! Only it was possible to leave the firing range as in the original!? And the sniper and the machines on the floor card shoot(( 1 perk killed with machine all my turrets!( And not a sentry before it can get( It's not right( thanks in Advance!