whats the story behind your username

Started by Cpt.Fupa, September 07, 2014, 11:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PyroFuzz

(5th Grade) I was playing minecraft factions on a pirated minecraft, and I saw a faction called fuzzyfire. I wanted that as my minecraft name but it was taken. I took the next best thing: PyroFuzz
Probably.

Call me Arty

Quote from: PyroFuzz on April 18, 2018, 09:22:56 PM
(5th Grade) I was playing minecraft factions on a pirated minecraft, and I saw a faction called fuzzyfire. I wanted that as my minecraft name but it was taken. I took the next best thing: PyroFuzz

I support this. The name, not the pirating.
My first username, Hunter Mythcloud, was just my Wizard 101 name and I used it for years.
Including as my email address. That sure sucks the professionalism out of things.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

0cra_tr0per

I just smashed my head into the keyboard and voila, my new username for me to use for pretty much everything.
Quote from: saulysw on May 02, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
Mmmmm. Battery acid and onion rings, my favourite.

Bastobasto

My name is '' Bastien ''. So I took the username Basto on a cheap star wars ( now closed ) RPG. But because I was dumb ( I was really young ) I kept forgetting the password so I needed to change the username constantly by making a new acc. But one day, I got credits ( in-game currency that cost IRL money ), and it was on the account Bastobasto, the 12th generation of the '' Basto '' accs. It sounded like a good username. So I played roblox for the first time in around 2010, and I kept the same username ( or something extremely similar ). Then I played minecraft and took the exact same username. It has became a automatic username since. I even get called '' Basto '' by my real life friends sometimes.

ruddthree

R-U-D-D are the first four letters in my last name, and my dad's ruddone, my mom's ruddtwo, and since I'm the oldest kid I got ruddthree.

Call me Arty

Quote from: ruddthree on May 09, 2018, 01:57:11 PM
R-U-D-D are the first four letters in my last name, and my dad's ruddone, my mom's ruddtwo, and since I'm the oldest kid I got ruddthree.

Good to meet you Ruddthree. To be honest, if I saw your pawn walk into my school, I'd be nervous.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

ruddthree

It's just a fashion choice (maybe a poor one at that); I really dig trench coats.

Tober6fire

My user name is a bit crazzy since it's meaning changed throughout my life, so I guess I will start with the first part of my username I choose Tober because I was a freak about keeping my identity a secret but I wanted people to know a very small part of me so I choose Tober instead of Toby my real name (also I didn't like my name at the time for some profound reason) I chose fire since my first username was fire lord as I was a kid in middle school who didn't know that this username was also used by a kid who constantly rages in a game (or so my friend told me) hence me changing my username but fire holds a different meaning then just a old username fire represented both life and death. A tool that allowed the human race to evolve also destroys the vast amount of life there is, but it allows for other life to grow were they never would have grown if the other life hadn't died like us humans without the Dinosaurs becoming extinct we would have never evolved and become the dominant species of this planet. Fire also represents a bit of my personality since I change constantly everyday with each action I take to every word I say. fire has become my symbol in a way to show that I constantly change and that what you see now will not be what I will be in a year. Now the number 6 well I couldn't just leave toberfire without connecting it someway so I thought about the word sick I don't know why now but I know it ment "cool" back then so I choose it but I couldn't connect the two words with sick or it would look like tobersickfire it just didn't sound right so I choose 6 since it sounds like sick and it sounded perfect when I connected the two words to form the username I use Tober6fire but unfortunately I used the name for my email which doesn't sound professional anymore so I hope to delete the email and any other links to my name with this username (even though I will still use it for almost anything that requires a username). This name is stuck with me since it became part of my life even though I plan on creating a new username with something with pyro (Greek name for fire) since I am becoming more literate in the English language rather then my native language polish (even though I lived in US for a long time my parents often spoke polish and I didn't learn English until I started going to school). Well that's my story on my username
I love stories and I hope that everyone try's to contribute in telling their stories as it is interesting and intriguing to see people connect through the tales they create.

Bolgfred

A long time ago I had a conversation with a guy living in Amercia.
When we talked about my country of origin Germany, he said that all Germans have such names as Bolgfred.
At first I was confused, but now I agree and tell everybody that Bolgfred is a common german name, next to Günther, Hans and Getrud.
"The earth has only been lent to us,
but no one has said anything about returning."
-J.R. Van Devil

mabor0shi

Quote from: Bolgfred on May 18, 2018, 10:10:45 AM
Quote from: Bolgfred on May 18, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
A long time ago I met some American persons in Malta.
When we talked about my country of origin Germany, he said that all Germans have such names as Bolgfred.
At first I was confused, but now I agree and tell everybody that Bolgfred is a common german name, next to Günther, Hans and Getrud.
I think there's a good amount of variety in German surnames. Not like Koreans (Kim, Park, Choi, Lee, Song) or Punjabis (Singh).
Bolgfred is a good username, because when I googled it, all I got was posts made by Bolgfred in other forums. There is only one thing called Bolgfred and it is you. Good job!
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

kubolek01

Name I use here was the first one I ever made, basing on my first name. In slight way.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

silenced

Sticking around with that one since ... 1997. Used mostly in online gaming back then, as in Kingpin: Life of Crime, Unreal Tournament (99), Quake 3 Arena, RB6 - Rogue Spear, ... and so on, GOOD old times! You younger lads really missed the best times of online gaming!

Later on I changed it to something different, depending on game. But I mostly stick to that one in forums nowadays.
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ...

Grug

I decided to make one of my favorite names my username here, not much else to it
Grug sign forum-cave

Injured Muffalo

Story? Muffalo are hilarious  :P

And so is the context menu.

I have a lot of trouble with usernames; I hate picking them out.
A muffalo encountered a vimp near a patch of sweet vegetables. A struggle ensued. The muffalo gored the vimp with its horns. The vimp bit the muffalo with its beak. Finally, the vimp was bested, sending large chunks of its flesh in every direction. But the muffalo was injured. It shed a single tear.

MerlinEngine

My second name IRL is Merlin, and since I was a bit of a Second World War aircraft fanatic in my childhood, MerlinEngine, after the name of the engine used by the British Supermarine Spitfire fighter plane seemed a fitting combination. I have only used this username in gaming so far, on other sites, I prefer to usually go for the most original sounding name I can come up with. It's fun to have something unique when everyone else has to live with "SomethingGeneric9000".