[MOD] (Alpha 7) MacabraDabra - "Bone" furniture

Started by Shinzy, October 31, 2014, 01:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Jack-O-Lanters & Wolflover mods also presented on the screenshot there

Bone tables and chairs everyone!! (don't worry they're not *really* made of bones, at all)

Please, Log in (If you ddaaaare, Oooo-oooOooOO!) to download!

You're free to use these as you please

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

MaxtheINFINITE

Interesting!
I don't like skeleton furniture,but others probably do.

I approve this mod :D
B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

MisterLock

Should I just say this is incredibly creepy?Even for halloween?It's also looks evil...very evil
To each his own.

Shinzy

Well sounds like I succeeded with creating the proper athmosphere for them, then  ;D
Caaare to join me for a dinner? *rubs hands together maliciously* *lightning strikes*

MisterLock

Quote from: Shinzy on October 31, 2014, 04:44:16 PM
Well sounds like I succeeded with creating the proper athmosphere for them, then  ;D
Caaare to join me for a dinner? *rubs hands together maliciously* *lightning strikes*

*Slowly backs away*No thank you Sir,Now I gotta use my magic carpet to get to a important escap....Uh i mean meeting!
To each his own.

JuliaEllie

Dragoon

Every time I load my game the bone future turns into an error (it's fine when i start a new colony or new world but whenever I load that world i have an error)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Shinzy

Quote from: Dragoon on November 12, 2014, 05:23:24 PM
Every time I load my game the bone future turns into an error (it's fine when i start a new colony or new world but whenever I load that world i have an error)

This has something to do with how the mod textures are loaded I'm pretty sure (based on the other thread I've read with this kinda stuff happening!)
disabling and re enabling the mod might help (And always remember to quit/restart the game you make a change in the mods!)

Th-th-that is all I can think of right now!