[MOD] (Alpha 7) More Bionic Parts! DISCONTINUED

Started by GottJammern, October 08, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta Omega

Quote from: GottJammern on October 17, 2014, 04:41:46 PM
Quote from: Zeta Omega on October 17, 2014, 04:15:13 PM
Ahem.......LIAR! My game works better without the recipe nurse on! havnt tested the new brain systems yet though
Weird, my game won't load the recipes into the games unless I have RecipeNurse.
Scratch what I said...it only does the freaking eyes.....WHY CANT SOMEONE FIGURE A WAY OUT THAT DOSNT INVOLVE RECIPE NURSE!

Oragepoilu

Hello,

I found two weird thing ....

Well first I only loaded this mod and the recipe nurse with it, to try.
Then i used debug mod to give me all 5 kind of material needed (metal, silver, synthread, plasteel, hyperweave)

After this, i searched the 2 new research and build the Atomic constructor. Created a bill, won't work ; the bill is here but nobody can do it. Well ... :/

Then i tryed the second building, and making the bionic works; But i wasn't able to use it untill i reloaded my save Oo
(they didn't show in the health menu, operation)

After reloading i was able to use them fine. But i still wasn't able to make any of the material.

Minus

Quote from: Zeta Omega on October 17, 2014, 05:01:12 PM
Ahem.......LIAR! My game works better without the recipe nurse on! havnt tested the new brain systems yet though
Scratch what I said...it only does the freaking eyes.....WHY CANT SOMEONE FIGURE A WAY OUT THAT DOSNT INVOLVE RECIPE NURSE!
It's EASY to get this mod to work without recipe nurse. The issue is that without recipe nurse, you can't use other bionic mods together. Recipe nurse is very good though and works fine from all my use of it.

Bt if you REALLY want to not use it, then here's a file for you.
*LINK REMOVED*
Just put it in the thingsdef folder of this mod.

And for those that want to run this mode with the Surgery mod, just remove that file from the surgery Thingsdef folder and use recipe nurse.

OR if you want compatibility for both mods AND to not use recipe nurse, you'll wanna put this file into the surgery mod's thingdef and replace the old one.
*LINK REMOVED*

This ought to solve all issues between the 3 mods.

EDIT:
Links removed since this mod has updated since then. Files wont work anymore.

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

SacoMato

Quote from: Zeta Omega on October 17, 2014, 05:01:12 PM

Hi Zeta, to work properly recipe nurse must be loaded before more bionic parts.
Uncheck both mods, restart the game and try to load recipe nurse first.
Cheers.

Slowtapus

A quick note: the latest version of this and Apothecarius are slightly incompatible. By this I mean that the HiveMind from Apothecarius will not work as the Brain body part has been removed in this most recent version of More Bionic Parts. It should not, however, effect anything else.

GottJammern

Quick hotfix for 1.3- fixes the issue with the atomic constructor.
Those of you having issues, either mention what mods you are using or include a screenshot of your mod load page. I do not have the time nor the inclination to personally try every mod out there, but if I know problem mods I can try to work with them.
StarCommander of  Clan Nova Cat Int.
---------------MechWarrior Online---------------
More Bionic Parts!

Oragepoilu

Quote from: GottJammern on October 18, 2014, 10:34:17 AM
Those of you having issues, either mention what mods you are using or include a screenshot of your mod load page. I do not have the time nor the inclination to personally try every mod out there, but if I know problem mods I can try to work with them.

I only loaded this mod and recipenurse in two step with the nurse first.

At first i wanted to use this mod with the techtreminami including the pack of mods with it -  its seens to work somewhat, but for the atomic constructor (logic, if it dosn't work alone :p)

Zeta Omega

Hey, Sorry about saying LIAR before.....also thanks for the update and advice guys....I feel a bit like a jerk after that

Hellespont

hi. i used this mod v1.1.2.
i think this mod is good.
but i don't know how get 2 item. (Synthread and Hyperweave.)
i very wonder.
new v1.3.1, i can get 2 item?
Did new mod improve?
a low english sorry...;;

GottJammern

Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 18, 2014, 11:43:25 AM

At first i wanted to use this mod with the techtreminami including the pack of mods with it -  its seens to work somewhat, but for the atomic constructor (logic, if it dosn't work alone :p)

Since TechTreeMinami is a rather large overhaul, I doubt it will be compatible.
More Bionic Parts!

GottJammern

Quote from: Hellespont on October 18, 2014, 02:30:23 PM
hi. i used this mod v1.1.2.
i think this mod is good.
but i don't know how get 2 item. (Synthread and Hyperweave.)
i very wonder.
new v1.3.1, i can get 2 item?
Did new mod improve?
a low english sorry...;;

To craft the above components, you can fabricate them at the 'Atomic Constructor' using metals and cloth after you have completed the 'Atomic Construction' research.
More Bionic Parts!

Oragepoilu

Quote from: GottJammern on October 18, 2014, 05:27:08 PM
Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 18, 2014, 11:43:25 AM

Since TechTreeMinami is a rather large overhaul, I doubt it will be compatible.

Well, as i'v stated above, it doesn't even work for me whith only your mod and the the nurse activated :3

And even as an overall it doesn't change any thing for the bio part - so it should be fine. It just won't fit well in the crafting tree but anyway i can research it onlywhen i want :)

Xubrim

Thanks for the update.

Have you considered making some more specialized bionic parts? For instance, combining a power claw and a bionic arm (since they're mutually exclusive) for a lower manipulation (105-110%?), higher damage (15-20?) bionic limb? The printer could make the requisite power claws as well; it IS a 3D printer, after all.

Zeta Omega

.........I am convinced this mod hates me XD I can only install the arms, legs and eyes in my colonists

Timber

Dumb question here: how the heck do I install new brain parts? I'm not getting the option in the surgery tab even though I have several implants in stock...
I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas