[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsilliev

Zeta Omega

eatKenny

Quote from: Zeta Omega on October 21, 2014, 04:41:54 PM
Can these fire over walls?
only rocket laucher can fire over walls, the others are direct fire guns/artilleries, i want it to be realistic and not too op ;)

eatKenny

updated to v_1.1, enjoy 8)

feedbacks and suggestions are always welcome ;)

Patrykbono20

Quote from: eatKenny on October 21, 2014, 07:22:58 AM
i'm thinking it would be too over powered, but, if i made this mod modul, i might try it.
this is my favorite gun in game, maybe you make small area for explossion ?

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

noone

Got keen on getting my colonists playing with the big guns, build an M2, draft my keenest farmer for a try-out, and kill a boar in seconds. Brilliant ! Go to undraft my colonist, instead set himself as target by mistake, and the poor dude shoots himself dead ... anyone else sees the flaw in having manned turret with 0 min range ?

;)

eatKenny

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on October 25, 2014, 02:17:54 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on October 21, 2014, 07:22:58 AM
i'm thinking it would be too over powered, but, if i made this mod modul, i might try it.
this is my favorite gun in game, maybe you make small area for explossion ?

i will work on it, currently little busy at work ;)

eatKenny

Quote from: skullywag on October 25, 2014, 04:15:47 PM
Smoke trails looks good on those missiles, nice work! ;)
oh thanks, couldn't have done without your code ;)

eatKenny

Quote from: noone on October 26, 2014, 05:53:56 AM
Got keen on getting my colonists playing with the big guns, build an M2, draft my keenest farmer for a try-out, and kill a boar in seconds. Brilliant ! Go to undraft my colonist, instead set himself as target by mistake, and the poor dude shoots himself dead ... anyone else sees the flow in having manned turret with 0 min range ?

;)

ooops, never notice that ??? i will fix it in next update.

PS: may the dude R.I.P :'(

noone

Quote from: eatKenny on October 26, 2014, 06:09:58 AM

Ha, well, it sort of was a good lesson. Big guns are to be taken seriously ;) None of my colonists are willing to get close from it anymore ... ha !

Joke's aside, I guess it doesn't make sense to be able to shoot yourself with a turret so the fix would be logical. Or you could leave it in and call this a 'feature' ... ;)

MelanisticAlbino

I'm going to try this mod out! The pictures look great! I'm choosing between this and the auto-turrets mod, both looks fantastic!

eatKenny

Quote from: noone on October 26, 2014, 06:21:46 AM
Quote from: eatKenny on October 26, 2014, 06:09:58 AM

Ha, well, it sort of was a good lesson. Big guns are to be taken seriously ;) None of my colonists are willing to get close from it anymore ... ha !

Joke's aside, I guess it doesn't make sense to be able to shoot yourself with a turret so the fix would be logical. Or you could leave it in and call this a 'feature' ... ;)

just made a quick update to fix this issue. you're right, have a min range do make it more logical and realistic ;)

PS: in a devastating tribes raid some colonist do want to put a .50cal in his head before being beaten to death by a club ::)

eatKenny

Quote from: MelanisticAlbino on October 26, 2014, 08:59:58 AM
I'm going to try this mod out! The pictures look great! I'm choosing between this and the auto-turrets mod, both looks fantastic!

just a wild idea: chose both of them ;) (overkill alarm!!!)

MelanisticAlbino

I was actually thinking about that! Do you know if they are compatible? Hehe