[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickyMartini

Quote from: cjayr369 | KagoMakoto on January 04, 2016, 02:01:16 AM
Need help, sound won't play when used.. All sound couldn't be play

Did you try it without any other mods? And how about the sound of the rest of the game?

eatKenny

Quote from: Skissor on January 04, 2016, 06:05:49 AM

Did you try it without any other mods? And how about the sound of the rest of the game?

thanks Skissor for the quick answer.

cjayr369 | KagoMakoto

Quote from: Skissor on January 04, 2016, 06:05:49 AM

The sound of the game is fine and the mod that is active are only UI mods, even with other that had sounds with wouldn't work..it still playable but it really felt weird not to hear any sounds except for the vanilla

RickyMartini

Hmm well the only way to find out is to disable ALL the mods sadly, because you never know if the UI mods are somehow in conflict.

cjayr369 | KagoMakoto

Quote from: Skissor on January 04, 2016, 02:25:51 PM
Hmm well the only way to find out is to disable ALL the mods sadly, because you never know if the UI mods are somehow in conflict.

:'(

Still wouldn't work... the only thing that left on is Core...

RickyMartini

So you have a fresh installation of this mod here only with core switched on, but only the sound effects of this mod don't work... Otherwise the sound works?

Witch sound effects don't work? The turret shots?

cjayr369 | KagoMakoto

Ah.. it appear so. I couldn't tell if the turret sounds were the only thing is missing. but vaguely i could hear different from the vanilla but it's not the firing effects.. .

«Temple»

I made a customized version of the Anti-Tank weapons to work with combat realism if you want I can add it as an attachment here and you can post it on the thread or topic of anti-tank weapons only  ;D

eatKenny

Quote from: Hunter00064 on February 21, 2016, 06:11:55 PM
I made a customized version of the Anti-Tank weapons to work with combat realism if you want I can add it as an attachment here and you can post it on the thread or topic of anti-tank weapons only  ;D

thanks, als for A13(hopefuly will released in next month), i will make a combat realism patch for all the turrets.

Joeman9833

I hate to be the one to ask this but, any progress on updating the mod?

eatKenny

Quote from: Joeman9833 on April 22, 2016, 04:54:00 PM

the fact that i dont really have much time and there are already some well made turret mods for A13, i've stopped the futher development of this mod. however, some stuff from this mod may get implanted in my other mod "high caliber".

branch?

That's a shame, the naval turret, the avenger turret, and the spotlight turret were my favorite turrets to put around my base.

The spotlight turret is very useful when used with Darkness Mod.
how lit was it

Joeman9833

Quote from: eatKenny on April 22, 2016, 05:42:03 PM
Quote from: Joeman9833 on April 22, 2016, 04:54:00 PM

the fact that i dont really have much time and there are already some well made turret mods for A13, i've stopped the futher development of this mod. however, some stuff from this mod may get implanted in my other mod "high caliber".

Thank you for getting back to me on that. It's kinda a shame but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. But if some of this does get implanted to your High Caliber mod that would be cool as heck man.

eatKenny

due to lots of asking i do updated this mod to A13, however it's a "trimmed down" version. changelog please see OP.