[A11] Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.9

Started by Minus, October 21, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minus

Quote from: TOMMCAT on November 14, 2014, 05:32:38 AM
P.S: Is pretty stupid to post on the forum the PM's u receive.
Who posted PMs? And so long as the other person's fine with it, no harm done.

Quote from: Clibanarius on November 14, 2014, 09:23:48 AM
the folder the mod's in is called SurgeryExtendedandBONICS
...You have no diea how many times I had to go back and fix that spelling mistake. I thought I'd finally gotten all of them, but I missed the most important one! I am really damn embarassed about this! Thankyou for pointing it out. It's now fixed.

Quote from: JuliaEllie on November 14, 2014, 09:36:57 AM
We are working on this issue :) I hardcoded the eyes back then to avoid compatibility issues. Seems like it didnt work :D
Obvious solution is for me to simply use the same defname of the eyes in Apothacarius. Lets see if that works... I think it does! Mod updated!

Please note guys, if you have any of the old 1.5 eyes in your game, this fixed version likely wont work with your saved game. So get rid of them first, then apply this mod, and all will be fine.

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Clibanarius

I'm still seeing some errors at start-up, and upon loading a game I get an enormous amount of errors. The errors at start are:

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named Brain
Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress
Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress

Minus

Quote from: Clibanarius on November 15, 2014, 09:50:51 AM
I'm still seeing some errors at start-up, and upon loading a game I get an enormous amount of errors. The errors at start are:

This is the compatibility with the brain surgery mod, that's all. It does the same with the stomach life-support if you don't have Apothacarius. These and the rest of those messages are not errors, that's just normal for RecipeNurse. So long as the mod still runs okay, those messages should just be ignored.

old_sinh

Minus, can u upload version without harvest arm, leg and eye, or say how make it ? )

kremil1

Quote from: old_sinh on November 15, 2014, 02:19:21 PM
Minus, can u upload version without harvest arm, leg and eye, or say how make it ? )
Why not go in the code and remove the options. :)
EDIT!!!
Go in the file SurgeryExtendedAndBonics then defs then body defs then ES_BodyParts and remove the harvestbodypart code.

Minus

Quote from: old_sinh on November 15, 2014, 02:19:21 PM
But, pulling a guy totally apart is the coolest feature in my mod!

Quote from: kremil1 on November 15, 2014, 02:20:40 PM
Go in the file SurgeryExtendedAndBonics then defs then body defs then ES_BodyParts and remove the harvestbodypart code.
Yeah this is how you'd do it. To be a bit more detailed though.

Mods>SurgeryExtendedAndBionics>Defs>BodyPartDefs>ES_BodyParts.XML

Then inside there look for "<spawnThingOnRemoved>whatever</spawnThingOnRemoved>"
Remove this bit of code from each bodypart you don't want harvestable. Remember to do it to both the left and right versions. Or if you're having problems with that, you could hypothetically delete the entire file and it'd have the same effect of making the arms, legs, eyes, ears, and stomachs not harvestable.

cyrus

how to install motorized trucks?
i dont have that option in menu...

kremil1

Quote from: cyrus on November 15, 2014, 04:33:00 PM
how to install motorized trucks?
i dont have that option in menu...
Then maybe you should reinstall the mod. Cause its kinda broken if you cant add motorized tracks. But i think it might(havent tried the tracks my self) be due to you maybe having bionic feet and the tracks only change the foot.

Dibblah

Just a short FYI to you Minus, version 1.5 shows up as 1.4 on the ingame mods list.

exelsiar

Minus

Quote from: Dibblah on November 15, 2014, 06:36:52 PM
Just a short FYI to you Minus, version 1.5 shows up as 1.4 on the ingame mods list.
I was so hoping no-one would notice that... Don't really wanna release a 1.5c version so soon, so I'll fix that with 1.6 probably.

Quote from: exelsiar on November 15, 2014, 06:47:30 PM
Is it just me or can we not craft power claws?
Power claws and AI cores can only be gotten through trades.

old_sinh

So big thanks. (If harvest leg with old gunshot and reinstall it in colonist we get full healthy colonist)

Clibanarius

Quote from: Minus on November 15, 2014, 01:50:16 PM
Quote from: Clibanarius on November 15, 2014, 09:50:51 AM

This is the compatibility with the brain surgery mod, that's all. It does the same with the stomach life-support if you don't have Apothacarius. These and the rest of those messages are not errors, that's just normal for RecipeNurse. So long as the mod still runs okay, those messages should just be ignored.
Perfect, thanks! I was hoping they were simple RecipeNurse output, and, surely enough is that the case!

Lightbulb500

Love the mod!

Just a small thing I noticed whilst modifying it to get the old Brain Upgrades to work

There seems to be a small bug in the Recipe_OrganVat.xml

In the Mince2 recipe you define the accepted ingredients as:

<thingDefs>
   <li>Lung</li>
   <li>Heart</li>
   <li>Kidney</li>
   <li>Stomach</li>
   <li>Liver</li>
   <li>Brain</li>
</thingDefs>

Though the ingredient filter list is:

<fixedIngredientFilter>
<thingDefs>
   <li>Lung</li>
   <li>Heart</li>
   <li>Kidney</li>
   <li>Stomach</li>
   <li>Liver</li>
   <li>Liver</li>
</thingDefs>
</fixedIngredientFilter>

With Liver listed twice rather than having an option to use a Brain.

Might this produce the cross-reference errors noted above?

Sleeeper

Quote from: Minus on November 14, 2014, 03:16:59 AM
Quote from: Minus
Hmm, yeah that seems fair. A craftable brain restorer. The AI Core will remain the only one to improve it above 100% though.
Added!
Implanting new AI chip to damaged brain and then implanting normal brain will extract AI persona core from colonist. Kind of cheat :P Though it's probably not an issue without BrainRemoval mod.