[A13] Fast Floors V1.4 Updated for alpha 13 May 2, 2016

Started by Igabod, October 25, 2014, 11:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igabod

Alpha 11 is out and I'm settled in to my new home in Georgia. I still don't have time to actually play the game just yet cause I have a lot of things to take care of such as getting my drivers license and car registration transferred from Texas to Georgia and things of that nature. So the updates for all of my mods won't be coming out quite as quickly as they have in the past. You can help me in this by testing the alpha 10 version to see if it works as is or if it pops up with some errors. Also if anybody wants to do the update work for me and upload it in a comment on this thread then that will help get the updates out even faster and you will be mentioned in the credits of course.

kremlinkev

Quote from: Igabod on June 11, 2015, 02:20:47 PM
Alpha 11 is out and I'm settled in to my new home in Georgia. I still don't have time to actually play the game just yet cause I have a lot of things to take care of such as getting my drivers license and car registration transferred from Texas to Georgia and things of that nature. So the updates for all of my mods won't be coming out quite as quickly as they have in the past. You can help me in this by testing the alpha 10 version to see if it works as is or if it pops up with some errors. Also if anybody wants to do the update work for me and upload it in a comment on this thread then that will help get the updates out even faster and you will be mentioned in the credits of course.

We Texans are missing you already!

Tried to load the mod straight, and looks like it kills on init.

Looks like Terrain_FloorsStone.xml has been renamed to Terrain_FloorsStoneTile.xml with a few more elements added to the tree. I'll try to poke around with it later, and see if I can see what things you changed for it.

I changed the green carpet to be growable for my indoor grow-op, but I'll omit that from any zip.

kremlinkev

Just looking at the core xmls, looks like the only thing that changed was graphicpath element is now texturepath. Put some things together so it should work like it did in the past. However, vanilla now supports "smooth" floor type which may just need to be utilized. Attaching the updated zip for posterity for anyone who is afraid of editing xml files, but I'm probably going to overwrite the default textures now.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Telkir

Hope the move is going smoothly Igabod :)

There's once again some new links for the alpha 11 version of T-MoreFloorsFF, if anyone needs them.

You can grab it from Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fe5nc3fw38eusd5/TMods-MoreFloorsFF-181.zip

Or from Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw1f98j3ss8z60j/TMods-MoreFloorsFF-181.zip?dl=0

8)

EDIT: Links up to date for v1.8.1 as of 17th June

Igabod

The Alpha 11 update has been officially uploaded to the main post on this thread. Big thanks to Kremlinkev for doing the update while I was busy with real life.

Telkir

thundercaller

This mod is not compatible with Glitter Tech and Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering after colonists installed advanced bionic legs because of PathCost in defs. Any colonists with  advanced bionic legs walking on floors that increase movement will cause bugs.

I think there are some limitations of speed in the game.

Jaxter

Igabod

After a long period of time away I decided to update at least one mod for a13. I may update others but I can't guarantee that since my free time is extremely limited due to working 6 days a week. Enjoy folks!