[A12] The Romance Mod v0.8 by Lord Fappington [Updated August 2015]

Started by Lord Fappington, October 26, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninefinger

Quote from: Tatte on August 29, 2015, 04:51:20 AM
So how goes the A12 version? I really like the idea of this mod, but just wondering what it does as of A12? Thanks!

Quote from Lord Fappington "v 0.8 - Updated for Alpha 12 -- only traits & lovemaking worktabs is implemented; will reimplement older features soon along with pawn pregnancy!"

;)

Tatte

Quote from: Ninefinger on August 29, 2015, 01:07:41 PM
So how goes the A12 version? I really like the idea of this mod, but just wondering what it does as of A12? Thanks!

Quote from Lord Fappington "v 0.8 - Updated for Alpha 12 -- only traits & lovemaking worktabs is implemented; will reimplement older features soon along with pawn pregnancy!"

;)

So what he is saying is that the lovemaking thing doesn't actually do anything as of current update?
~Tatte~

Coenmcj

Quote from: Tatte on August 29, 2015, 05:12:47 PM
Quote from: Ninefinger on August 29, 2015, 01:07:41 PM

When you somehow bring back a legend from the grave, you can't expect them to have everything working on Day one :P

;)

So what he is saying is that the lovemaking thing doesn't actually do anything as of current update?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Thesilentwolf

Lord Fappington, I want to say that all my attention is focused on the progress of this mod, which is actually really really interesting. The current features implemented are good, but what is coming next is distrupive, meaning it will be one of the greatests mod ever done for Rimworld, according to me. SO I really encourage you to finish soon this mod! I think I'm not the only one! TY

Zarfurt

is there a download for the alpha 12 version of this mod yet?

harpo99999

Quote from: Zarfurt on September 03, 2015, 05:52:53 PM
is there a download for the alpha 12 version of this mod yet?
did you check the BOTTOM of the first post on the first page for an attachment?

Venatos

i´ve been thinking.... to get 2 colonists to join the same activity is pretty hard. maybe you could borrow from the medical-code. it is possible to make a status like "bad back" and have it effect junger people more intensly. then borrow a sickness like "flu" and have people with the "lovemaking" job treat it.
im not sure it is possible without code-access, but maybe a status like "sexualy active" that gets less servier with age, can make a colonist suseptible to a illness "horny" that gets treated by "lovemaking".
it might not be possible at the moment to seperate horny from flu and/or doctor from lovemaker without code-access though....

Venatos

ok, i´ve been looking through the files and twisting my brain for the last few hours...
there realy seams to be no way to keep doctors from pleasuring lovemakers and! no way to keep lovemakers from treating patients when using the automated getsick>gettreatment stuff....
2 possible ways:
1. adding a surgery-recipy and letting the doctors handle it. here it should also be possible to make it a human "condition" that gets worse over time and gets "dealt with" only to reapear a few days later. but it has to be manualy asigned by the player as a surgery.

2. making it a new recipy for a royal bed or something and making one of the ingredients a "human". the lovemaker should catch the nearest human and do his work, since human is a definition under "things" just like everything else. maybe one could use some code that is normaly used in a surgery-recipy to add the whole human "condition" thing....

i dont know, im too tired, i might revisit this tomorow....

TheGentlmen

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

warexd

0.8 Release? Is this joke? Mod NOT working! Where's DLL in Assemblies folder and other Defs xmls? Release... LOL

SmallEquine

Holy_tape

It doesn't work at all right now I think. Only the worktabs and traits are updated, and they are useless

MultiDavid

Quote from: Holy_tape on September 25, 2015, 09:51:53 AM
It doesn't work at all right now I think. Only the worktabs and traits are updated, and they are useless
That is correct, well, at least its a start.

antonius1993

I am a noob here, can you help me?
Where I can dawnload a full version of this mod?
I dawnloaded an attachment, but game doesn't displayed that folder as a mod.What i did wrong?
The version of game is 12 Alpha.
I also dawnloaded older older versions of this mod,but when i starts gane with them it get crashed.
Can you say to me, what things I need to do to start the game with this mod?
I really don't understand