[MOD] (Alpha 8) SimpleTorch - temporary light source

Started by skullywag, October 27, 2014, 07:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

Can you update this to alpha 9? With the darkness mod and Latta's brightness mod together it is a good combo.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

apljee

Quote from: Dragoon on March 26, 2015, 08:50:23 PM
Can you update this to alpha 9? With the darkness mod and Latta's brightness mod together it is a good combo.

I can just upload code from Project EONS - we already have torches. (And fairly great looking textures!)

Dragoon

Quote from: apljee on March 26, 2015, 08:58:46 PM
I can just upload code from Project EONS - we already have torches. (And fairly great looking textures!)

Please do.  :)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Latta

If that happens I'll add that to my recommended mod list for sure.

skullywag

Ill update this eventually. Im goimg through my backlog and this was unimportant, it does however now have a larger mod to be part of thats incoming. So this thread will probably die and ill move the code over.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?