[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elStrages

Quote from: Epyk on January 19, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

No that's coming in next patch with new sounds and fixes.

Looking forward to it! Got my mod pack update fingers ready.  8)
[/quote]

Haha hopefully tonight :D

palandus

I'd personally prefer that both the advanced nano brain and the advanced audio / visual implants required only the resources of Cybernetic technology level, so basically just Nanoweave and Plasteel (or is Hyperweave now also a requirement?), rather than requiring other built things to build them.

Could also change the name of the Audio/Visual Implant to Nanotech Audio Implant, Nanotech Visual Implant (and the advanced ones as Cybernetic) to keep with the naming scheme. Same with Nanobrain; Nanotech Nanobrain and Cybernetic Nanobrain.

elStrages

its definitely a possibility, right now I feel I need to just get what I'm working on finished which is a another big add! and fix what I broke lol!

Daracke

I don't know if you're fixing this in the next update, but there may be something wrong with the nano and cyber turrets? I built both of them, and had them fire on a spot, and they seemed really weak. They fire about, what, 4-5 shots, and have a 3 sec cooldown? When I clicked on them to look at their info, it say "improvised turret installed" or something along those lines, and only did 10 damage. I could be spoiled by other turret mods, but I dunno, they just seem weak considering their cost.

elStrages

Quote from: Daracke on January 19, 2015, 05:41:48 PM
I don't know if you're fixing this in the next update, but there may be something wrong with the nano and cyber turrets? I built both of them, and had them fire on a spot, and they seemed really weak. They fire about, what, 4-5 shots, and have a 3 sec cooldown? When I clicked on them to look at their info, it say "improvised turret installed" or something along those lines, and only did 10 damage. I could be spoiled by other turret mods, but I dunno, they just seem weak considering their cost.
cool I will have a look

elStrages

As  can see I have fixed the problems raised and as such I need some sleep but before I go:
V3.3! Cyber Factions
been working on them for a few days, not completely done to what I want but I will slowly make them more robotic once I figure out some of the bugs and crashes. but I hope you enjoy :D

Happy Gaming

Epyk

EDIT: Removed

Updated the integrated factions for the Epyk Pack too!
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

elStrages

this really is an epyk pack of epicness :D added a link to Epyk Pack in my description, just encase people would prefer it there.

Avtomatik

Facepunch

Great mod, but, there's an issue. People in cryptosleep caskets, and even occasionally raiders spawn with bionic arms in...strange places (Saw one with a bionic arm on his jaw, another with an arm on his toe.) Also, turrets can't seem to be repaired.

elStrages

Quote from: Facepunch on January 20, 2015, 10:46:34 AM
Great mod, but, there's an issue. People in cryptosleep caskets, and even occasionally raiders spawn with bionic arms in...strange places (Saw one with a bionic arm on his jaw, another with an arm on his toe.) Also, turrets can't seem to be repaired.
The thing with the bionic arms are they aren't my code. they are standard Tynan code, I will have a look in core see whats going on

I have checked the turrets and do repair, so im not sure what the issue could be.

|==========Bug reports: (fixing for patch 3.4)==========|
Problem Unresolvable | Current Problem | Problem Resolved
3.3.a: None Yet!
|=========================================|

SilverDragon

Quote from: Facepunch on January 20, 2015, 10:46:34 AM
People in cryptosleep caskets, and even occasionally raiders spawn with bionic arms in...strange places (Saw one with a bionic arm on his jaw, another with an arm on his toe.)

Haha I told you we shouldn't let Johnny Sausagefingers be the doctor of the colony, his PhD was written on a piece of tree bark for crying out loud! :D

palandus

I notice on both the Nanotech and Cybernetic Armor, there is a little "NT" written on it. If that is meant to mean Nanotech, then maybe the Cybernetic Armor should get it's NT changed to CB or CN.

elStrages

Quote from: palandus on January 20, 2015, 01:23:16 PM
I notice on both the Nanotech and Cybernetic Armor, there is a little "NT" written on it. If that is meant to mean Nanotech, then maybe the Cybernetic Armor should get it's NT changed to CB or CN.
yeah that was something I was ment to get round to changing but then the armour graphic in general all needs redoing. now im happy with the contents list I may just look into making things better. there are a lot of sprites that could use redoing :)

HBKRKO619

OMG OMG OMG Thank you elStrages, with your last update, you succed to fix my surgery issue :) I will finally be able to play with your great mod.
I play with more than 100 mods activated in the same time (yeah i know it's a lot but I only have fun in extra heavy moded rimworld game and I succed to not have compatibility issue or at least, not discovered yet xDDD).
Anyway, thank you a lot elStrages :)