[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elStrages

Haha over 100 damn... Well I'm just happy it's working now for you. Happy gaming

Salfallen

cybernetic skin seems to be broken unless you need more then meds ive had a guy on a table waiting for 3 months now and a doctor with 11 skill and no other job along with 23 med kits. so do u need more then the med kits to perform this surgery?

nvm 3.3 fixed the issue

elStrages

gunman435

How do i update the mod or make it work with the old version cause i swapped the old version with the new version now the game doesn't work so I guess I screwed up anyone help? :'(

elStrages

Quote from: gunman435 on January 21, 2015, 05:51:29 PM
How do i update the mod or make it work with the old version cause i swapped the old version with the new version now the game doesn't work so I guess I screwed up anyone help? :'(
what version did you need I can give you a link to download It, you will likely need a new world because of all the new stuff that is in it.

Facepunch

Quote from: elStrages on January 20, 2015, 10:59:07 AM
Quote from: Facepunch on January 20, 2015, 10:46:34 AM
Great mod, but, there's an issue. People in cryptosleep caskets, and even occasionally raiders spawn with bionic arms in...strange places (Saw one with a bionic arm on his jaw, another with an arm on his toe.) Also, turrets can't seem to be repaired.
The thing with the bionic arms are they aren't my code. they are standard Tynan code, I will have a look in core see whats going on

I have checked the turrets and do repair, so im not sure what the issue could be.

|==========Bug reports: (fixing for patch 3.4)==========|
Problem Unresolvable | Current Problem | Problem Resolved
3.3.a: None Yet!
|=========================================|

Huh, could be a mod conflict, maybe. I set them up behind sandbags, first, but before I could add the shields from a different mod, they took some fire. So, I constructed my shields which featured an auto-repair function for structures within their radius, only, they didnt repair, I turned the shield off, turned it on again, still no luck. So, I removed it all together and tried to manually get my colonists to do it, again, to no avail. Other than that, though, extremely useful mod, I love it. One of the best mods, for sure.

elStrages

That's the thing when you start adding all these mods together. Custome items sometime stop working  because the two different misdeed although has added items in the same area may be slightly different in code etc

Meerkat99

elStrages

HBKRKO619

seadderkrupp

Have found a slight problem with Prepare carefully. I works fully i think - just when it came to body parts can only select bionic leg etc or simple prostetic/peg but with the older version i was able to replace with nano brain or cybernetics etc? Is this meant to happen now or an issue with Prepare carefully?

Nevermind:P swear one of these days i will get to sleep and brain will work again:( my fault as forgot to take it out of the sub-folder:)

Thanks for the update and looking forward to trying all the new stuff out - if my colonists make it that long.

Epyk

Is it possible to reduce the scream noise from the rebels and rim troopers.
It's obnoxiously loud.  :(

The Cyber Barrage is pretty loud too.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Ronin90

elStrages

yeah maybe, but its the the top end of the mod, there is nothing that takes longer to get through research and construction. so I thought it would be a nice end game, plus you don't have to use it ;) but I know you will :D

elStrages

Quote from: Epyk on January 23, 2015, 10:01:07 AM
Is it possible to reduce the scream noise from the rebels and rim troopers.
It's obnoxiously loud.  :(

The Cyber Barrage is pretty loud too.
the sounds in the rebels and rim troopers is down to that mod, I could re pitch the weapon noise, I would need a sound editor as I have just downloaded it. will have a look